***the Official Falkirk V Rangers Thread***

Frank Reynolds

Ok, let's here it then.

We fail to beat Falkirk on Saturday, Warburton and Weir go back to England, who do you replace them with?

You can't even string a proper sentence together. Shall I blame your school? Is that the game we have to play on here?

The word is hear.

To politely answer you, invite applicants. I can't help but feel we went for MW because Weir was with him, had he been on his own he would have been nowhere near Ibrox. Invite applicants and see the calibre of man interested.

Warburton is turning into a disaster. Yes it's better than last year but then anything would have been. He is a managerial novice and I believe out of his depth at a club which demands success. In the short and long term. It won't work. Mark my words.

I find the outpouring of adulation for abject mediocrity wholly un-Rangers-like. I am extremely uncomfortable with it in fact.

Abuse me, criticise me, slag me, do whatever makes you feel bigger or better but I am certain i will be correct in the end. That is my opinion. We are fast becoming a laughing stock and a target for Scottish football again. Utter shite fancying their chances against us, again. We've been here before.

You can't even string a proper sentence together. Shall I blame your school? Is that the game we have to play on here?

The word is hear.

To politely answer you, invite applicants. I can't help but feel we went for MW because Weir was with him, had he been on his own he would have been nowhere near Ibrox. Invite applicants and see the calibre of man interested.

Warburton is turning into a disaster. Yes it's better than last year but then anything would have been. He is a managerial novice and I believe out of his depth at a club which demands success. In the short and long term. It won't work. Mark my words.

Abuse me, criticise me, slag me, do whatever makes you feel bigger or better but I am certain i will be correct in the end. That is my opinion.

I wouldn't call unintentionally misspelling one word being 'unable to string a proper sentence together' - hardly a strong counterargument.

So we draw or lose on Saturday, we have 9 days in which to advertise, shortlist, interview for and appoint a manager before one of the most important games of the season. Not to mention we need that manager to train the squad, get himself settled etc.

Or do we have a caretaker in the meantime, and who is that?

We have dropped 7 points out of 48, how does that equate to MW turning into a disaster?

I don't need to abuse, criticise or slag you personally, but your arguments are weak, full of holes, and are open to criticism.

I wouldn't call unintentionally misspelling one word being 'unable to string a proper sentence together' - hardly a strong counterargument.

So we draw or lose on Saturday, we have 9 days in which to advertise, shortlist, interview for and appoint a manager before one of the most important games of the season. Not to mention we need that manager to train the squad, get himself settled etc.

Or do we have a caretaker in the meantime, and who is that?

We have dropped 7 points out of 48, how does that equate to MW quickly turning into a disaster?

I don't need to abuse, criticise or slag you personally, but your arguments are weak, full of holes, and are open to criticism.

why the fuck would we want to change our manager :mad:

We really need to be at our best for this one. Potential banana skin. If we aren't at our best I think we can easily drop a couple of points.

Flip side being, it's a tough place to go so a nice win and it sets us up nicely for a wee run - confidence booster. It's actually a good fixture to have this weekend IMO.

We really need to be at our best for this one. Potential banana skin. If we aren't at our best I think we can easily drop a couple of points.

Flip side being, it's a tough place to go so a nice win and it sets us up nicely for a wee run - confidence booster. It's actually a good fixture to have this weekend IMO.

We don't have enough good fixtures in this league to really test us, and yet we still struggle against weak opposition, and that opinion is coming from official comments from Rangers player's and the manager, so there is obviously some concern within Ibrox. My main worry is the manager has failed to deal with the same problems all season, even after the St Johnstone game showed up the frailties of his system, he has shown an inability to change anything trusting in loaned youngsters to see us over the finishing line.

I don't believe any Rangers fan wants to see him fail, why would we, but the fact is he is putting his head in the chopping block all by himself, but the big question is, can he be trusted to bring in the right players in January or even summer, after all he was the one who picked the current squad and the tactics, by that reasoning it will be more of the same.

i still believe he will get us into the SPFL one way or another, but then it's a whole new ball game, so any signings over the next two windows will be crucial, by then we will know if he has what it takes to manage Rangers.

The negativity on here amazes me. We are good enough to win both games. MW has worked a minor miracle given where we were in May and further transfer windows will see further improvements.

We are the best team in this league and I don't see anybody beating us into first place.