***the Official Falkirk V Rangers Thread***

Frank Reynolds

and here was i pissed off that i wouldn't be able to watch the game today. maybe it was for the best.

what the fuck are warburton and weir doing at auchenhowie with this bunch of donkey's? if we don't beat hibs on the 28th then they need to be warned their jobs are at risk. fucking clowns.

I thought this would be a hard game. Our form said that a draw would be decent down there.. Many games last season we did this. A point was all that was needed and we kept failing to achieve shut outs.

Chin up, we must be due a result and some better finishing. We know what we need.

Our disadvantage is that we are on the downward spiral, that must be halted. No surprise, as the writing has actually faded on the wall now.

To sum up our performance today in one word, WEAK.

If we don't up our game and grow a pair. Whilst our players aren't the biggest, they do have to realise that football is still a physical game. Our two central defenders the worst of them and must be the weakest in the league and one, Wilson, the slowest.

Absolutely

Today was he first time a team really went at it. A few times I was genuinely worried they might score again, bid fodders is some keeper!

I want to be positive but I don't want to be nieve. I will watch. In Copland rear for the hivs game lets get fired in aboot these caaaants watp

Today was he first time a team really went at it. A few times I was genuinely worried they might score again, bid fodders is some keeper!

I want to be positive but I don't want to be nieve. I will watch. In Copland rear for the hivs game lets get fired in aboot these caaaants watp

aye ok.................... ;)