***the Official Falkirk V Rangers Thread***

Frank Reynolds

It's just the standard forum thing of making out a player that hasn't been in the team is better than what they actually are.

Bottom line is Nicky Law is a shitebag and should be nowhere near the starting 11.

na I dont agree with that. i thought he had a great start to the season.

It's just the standard forum thing of making out a player that hasn't been in the team is better than what they actually are.

Bottom line is Nicky Law is a shitebag and should be nowhere near the starting 11.

You might want to get off that bandwagon and actually look at some of his performances this season

You might want to get off that bandwagon and actually look at some of his performances this season

Why did Warburton choose to keep Law for this season then? Instead of letting Law leave to another team for free and save us his wage like MW jettisoned your hero Darren McGregor? Law definitely adds attacking bite + physicality to our midfield that until we replace him no one else really adds right now, as Law is the only generally combattive midfielder we have except from Halliday right now. (Holt + Law are different)

... Seems to me like you don't know what you're talking about at all regarding our club, do you really support Rangers?... Nicky Law scored 11+ goals in one season in Div 1 I am sure.

Amazing how good Law has got when he's no playing.

Another typical forum quote. He hasn't got any better when he's not been playing. People noticed how good he was playing when he played at the start. In light of form dipping it transpires we need the qualities he displayed earlier.

But without playing good he would never have changed any opinion

its not just that mate. Zalelam is a tidy player - but very square and cant shoot - he flatters to deceive a little. An obvious change would be bringing in Law as i thought he had a very good start to the season.

I personally wouldn't give Law or any of the other McCoist signings any more game time again and will be glad when the lot are gone.

Its all about opinions..........

Why did Warburton choose to keep Law for this season then? Instead of letting Law leave to another team for free and save us his wage like MW jettisoned your hero Darren McGregor? Law definitely adds attacking bite + physicality to our midfield that until we replace him no one else really adds right now, as Law is the only generally combattive midfielder we have except from Halliday right now. (Holt + Law are different)

... Seems to me like you don't know what you're talking about at all regarding our club, do you really support Rangers?... Nicky Law scored 11+ goals in one season in Div 1 I am sure.

Stop following me please. You're creeping me out.

I actually rate Zelalem much higher than Law but in our team which is quite small and lightweight I'm not sure we can carry Zelalem, Holt and 2 wingers unless Zelalem toughens up a bit. I think it will come for him. Look at Gio or Arteta as good examples.

Sorry but "bite" "physicality" and "combative" to describe Law is absolute nonsense.

To be fare to him he was playing well before his injury

The whole team were playing well at the start of the season but now we've hit a slight dip which is understandable. In my opinion Nicky Law is the last person that springs to mind as a player that can get you out a dip as his performances last season would prove.

Is this a new Law that has been brought in?

One that has suddenly found the heart to get near opponents and tackle rather than run alongside and slow down if there is the remotest chance of getting involved?

One that has binned the cloak of invisibility when games get tight?

It's funny because Law has 1 less assist than Zelalem and 1 more goal than him despite a fraction of the game time. Every time he plays he looks dangerous and creates opportunities and he does a lot more off the ball than the lazy Zelalem.

I would have Law and Shiels starting in the next 2 matches leaving Zelalem and Oduwa on the bench also think it is time Tom Walsh was given another run out but after New Years. Expecting pelters for this but McKay has failed to impress blows hot and cold and more often than not his final ball is crap.

It's funny because Law has 1 less assist than Zelalem and 1 more goal than him despite a fraction of the game time. Every time he plays he looks dangerous and creates opportunities and he does a lot more off the ball than the lazy Zelalem.

Don't agree with your criticism of Zelalem although he does seem to split the support in a way cult films do.

I do , however , agree re Law. I think we've missed him these last few weeks. Unfortunately some people have already made their minds up about him and he can do no good in their eyes , which is a shame because I think MW has brought the best out him any time he's played him .