Would This Hit Ashley In The Pocket?

ofb1988

it will do some amount of damage but not as much as you'd hope. it will cost a lot of money but he's a billionaire and i think people just don't realise just how much that is. he himself is worth about £4,000,000,000. imagine you win the lottery and get £1,000,000. you'd need to win another 999 times to become a billionaire or another 3999 times to have £4b.

postage costs aren't gonna make a dent in a multi billion company. it's laughable actually. all that would happen is the problem would be worked around by changing postage costs. simple as that. if it was REALLY bad then all it'd would take is a shareholder to put a bit of money in and then back to normal.

if you want to truly damage him and his company. don't buy anything from them. don't even visit the sports direct website. refuse to shop at any store in which he has interest in.

just seen they are doing free delivery to the house on everything on the website.

cheapest thing i can find is pompey wristbands at 25p - http://www.sportsdirect.com/accessories/gifts-and-toys#dcp=1&dppp=100&OrderBy=price_asc

post is usually 5 quid on the website and just now its free. surely by pay for this by paypal, then getting it delivered to the home overall that prick would lose money by the time you factor in the cost to post, process the paypal payment etc if many 25p orders were put through?

think something similar was done at xmas with refusing deliveries or somthing like that?

They offer free delivery at certain times because it'll be in there contract with delivery agent that because they post a shit load of stuff that there will be free delivery at certain times

He's a fat dick but I'm afraid he's a very shrewd man

So you probably find that he will make money