Nicky Law Did More In 20 Minutes Than Zelalem Has All Season

Wawrinka

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen Templeton consistently performing when coming on though. That's the difference.

Yes he did. Then we had the exact same threads demanding he starts. Then he started. Then we had threads demanding [insert youth players name] to start coz Templeton was shit. Then Templeton came on as a sub, played well...and I'm sure you can see the pattern. It's the same with Law.

I've seen Templeton perform well as a sub too, should he be starting?

People acting like he's a new signing, he's been here the best part of 3 years. We should know his ability level by now.

I was probably Law's biggest critic under McCoist but if you can't see the difference in his performances this year compared to the last 2 seasons then you're clueless.

I was probably Law's biggest critic under McCoist but if you can't see the difference in his performances this year compared to the last 2 seasons then you're clueless.

I assume you've been watching him the last 2 1/2 seasons. I wouldn't start crowing about his performances just yet. How about wait till he has a good full season.

Yes he did. Then we had the exact same threads demanding he starts. Then he started. Then we had threads demanding [insert youth players name] to start coz Templeton was shit. Then Templeton came on as a sub, played well...and I'm sure you can see the pattern. It's the same with Law.

100% disagree. Templeton never came on as many games as Law has and made an impact the way he has. Personally, I have never screamed for Templeton to start, his attitude was terrible.

No he didn't he done exactly what Zelalem does. Nicky law must be the only player thats got better whilst hes been out injured.

That headband needs lifting up off your eyes. Law carried the ball well, passed it well and even more importantly he gave a fuck and defended

What did law do to change the game?

Nothing.

No point blaming individual players,the team have been rotten for weeks,we need investment ASAP.

You mean apart from the fact that until he came on Falkirk were ripping us to shreds and we hadn't created anything of note in the second half until he came on. Funny that after he came on the tide turned and we started putting them under the cosh.

You mean apart from the fact that until he came on Falkirk were ripping us to shreds and we hadn't created anything of note in the second half until he came on. Funny that after he came on the tide turned and we started putting them under the cosh.

:lol:

We lost.