Today Might Be For The Best

Thermopylae

If we had got the draw today and the same against the hiv's we would still have been top at the start of January and the board could have turned a blind eye but they can't now ... we simply cannot have another season in the lower divisions so now the board have to make sure it doesn't happen

If we had got the draw today and the same against the hiv's we would still have been top at the start of January and the board could have turned a blind eye but they can't now ... we simply cannot have another season in the lower divisions so now the board have to make sure it doesn't happen

Even if you have to give the present team a boost and get the fans uplifted .We simply need a few keys players signed if possible

its not going to be a cake walk this year unless Hibs implode and I cant see that given stubbs is nearly creaming himself about getting stokes and allen back. MW needs to get some quality in - not some 18 year old who needs some game time - but experienced pros that can get the job done.

Hibs still drawing though with 20 to go and Cummings - there top goalscorer - has been subbed - so teams can struggle anywhere in this league.

its not going to be a cake walk this year unless Hibs implode and I cant see that given stubbs is nearly creaming himself about getting stokes and allen back. MW needs to get some quality in - not some 18 year old who needs some game time - but experienced pros that can get the job done.

Hibs still drawing though with 20 to go and Cummings - there top goalscorer - has been subbed - so teams can struggle anywhere in this league.

We are giving them so much hope though ... if we had won today the pressure would have piled on them instead even a draw today gives then the chance to move above us on the 28th

I just feel if we don't go up this time god knows what the future holds

Feel the same m8 but with the noises being made they may just go for reconstruction if we end up that bad, they don't need the club, they need the Bears money and tv deals.

It's been a bad day and there will be more, I just want to win this with a bit of class.

Feel the same m8 but with the noises being made they may just go for reconstruction if we end up that bad, they don't need the club, they need the Bears money and tv deals.

It's been a bad day and there will be more, I just want to win this with a bit of class.

I suppose at least if that happened the league would be admitting their mistake in religating us and underlining that there can be no credible Scottish football without the Teds

There can be absolutely no complacency when the transfer window opens in January we need quality and we need it now ... hopefully when we look back at the end of the season we agree it was the players we signed in January that made the difference

One would hope that the players needed in the next two transfer window have l ready been identified.

The board need to dip into their pockets because by spurring us onto promotion with fresh faces they can make some of it back.

By sitting tight they risk losing it all.

No brainer imho

Give the manager the fresh impetus his squad needs so we have more options to execute the plan.

You gave him credit for the on the field success prior to this loss so why doesn't some of the negatives flow his way?

Did I?

Well, show me up in front of everyone then...

I remember giving the board credit for managing to bring MW in and supporting the manager in the transfer market. Is that what you meant?