***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

if you look at hibs last 2 games last week they got a draw with a 92nd min goal which was offside

yesterday they won the game in the 94th min and i believe qos were raging as they got a man hurt and hibs did not return the ball to them which led to the goal

dont want to tempt fate but cummings has been off the boil he was taken off y/day 20 mins from the end

so they are not playing well either but have been getting the breaks

Lets put this shite about player turn around to bed. Here's the fucking facts so there's no debate. Both teams top 16 players last season in order of appearances. How many are still there?

nn7g94.jpg

6iwm4g.jpg

Answer is out of the top 16 players in order of appearances Hibs have lost 3 while we have lost 10. That's a fact.

Pesky facts.

if you look at hibs last 2 games last week they got a draw with a 92nd min goal which was offside

yesterday they won the game in the 94th min and i believe qos were raging as they got a man hurt and hibs did not return the ball to them which led to the goal

dont want to tempt fate but cummings has been off the boil he was taken off y/day 20 mins from the end

I am guessing that Cummings was brought of early with next week possibly in mind

It was supposed to be a drop ball to restart the game, but the referee just dropped it at the feet of the hibs player who just ran off with the ball. You need to watch a clip of it and Stubbs had the cheek to say his view of it was the referee dropped it between the two players and the qots player never went for it, it couldn't have been further away than between them. Stubbs is totally deluded when it suits, typical one of them.

Lets put this shite about player turn around to bed. Here's the fucking facts so there's no debate. Both teams top 16 players last season in order of appearances. How many are still there?

nn7g94.jpg

6iwm4g.jpg

Answer is out of the top 16 players in order of appearances Hibs have lost 3 while we have lost 10. That's a fact.

The debate wasn't first team players, it was player turnaround. First team players was brought into it because the initial poster had made an arse of himself. :lol:

The only fact that matters is, Hibs had a more turbulent summer and transfer window, they spent less, still spend less and yet find themselves going toe to toe with us. I was only asking which manager had done the better job so far and the place has went into meltdown. It's fucking obvious but too many have their heads in the sand and are shit scared of the truth.

Here's a clip from sky sports here, have a look at the drop ball and Stubb's comments. It really should have went back to qots anyway. Even more of an incentive for next week if we needed it. Imagine if we had done that against Hibs, there would have been an uproar and all sorts of conspiracy theories. Stubbs would have been raging. But because it went for him Stubbs viewed it as fair with the ref dropping it between the two players....

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/10105665/hibs-go-joint-top

I am guessing that Cummings was brought of early with next week possibly in mind

He was brought off early because he was playing crap, kept missing chances and his link up play was crap. Having said that he will probably bloody score against us next week. He along with hibs and every other bloody team that plays agains us will turn up and it is our job to turn up ourselves and nulify that.

The debate wasn't first team players, it was player turnaround. First team players was brought into it because the initial poster had made an arse of himself. :lol:

The only fact that matters is, Hibs had a more turbulent summer and transfer window, they spent less, still spend less and yet find themselves going toe to toe with us. I was only asking which manager had done the better job so far and the place has went into meltdown. It's fucking obvious but too many have their heads in the sand and are shit scared of the truth.

You are talking shite. Time to bow out gracefully

I asked if Hibs had released 13 players. You got flustered and started blabbing on about player turnaround.

You've made a cunt of it mate. Just apologise and we can all move on.

You done well editing that in time although I'm sure you'll deny it. For anyone looking in you tried to make up your own stats whilst being presented with the facts.

I believe the debate was about this comment earlier in the thread.

Both managers had similar rebuilds to do pre season.

Based on losing just 3 players out of their top 16 in terms of appearances do you really still think we had a similar rebuild to Hibs?

You done well editing that in time although I'm sure you'll deny it. For anyone looking in you tried to make up your own stats whilst being presented with the facts.

I believe the debate was about this comment earlier in the thread.

Based on losing just 3 players out of their top 16 in terms of appearances do you really still think we had a similar rebuild to Hibs?

Both managers did have similar rebuilds. They had a 25 player turnaround to our 22. Give or take 1 or 2 players. That is it.

Warburton keeps going about it being a squad game, it's all about the squad. The blind faith loyal can't have it both ways.

I asked if Hibs had released 13 players. You got flustered and started blabbing on about player turnaround.

You've made a cunt of it mate. Just apologise and we can all move on.

Apologise for being right? Not at all. Your question was irrelevant and was asked to do you a favour, which it didn't. My point stands. Both teams have similar turmoil in the summer. Both went through huge players turnarounds. Warburton was given all the tools, all the money and all the players he wanted. Stubbs had to work with Hibs budget and is still going toe to toe with Warburton. I ask again, who has done the better job? The answer is obvious. Accept we don't have the new Guardiola and we can all move on.

But they didn't. Are you going to post the list of players on both sides to back up your figures? There was only about 8 or 9 players left Hibs this season, and only a few of them were regular first team players. Rangers lost 10 first team regulars for this season, plus several other fringe players.

Also losing 10 first team players and various fringe/younger players, compared to losing 3 first team players and various fringe/younger players is far more upheaval in any reasonable persons mind. Stubbs already had a core team of first team players that he had built from the previous season on which to add. And I would say MW has done the better job so far, which is why we are currently top.

Here's a clip from sky sports here, have a look at the drop ball and Stubb's comments. It really should have went back to qots anyway. Even more of an incentive for next week if we needed it. Imagine if we had done that against Hibs, there would have been an uproar and all sorts of conspiracy theories. Stubbs would have been raging. But because it went for him Stubbs viewed it as fair with the ref dropping it between the two players....

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/10105665/hibs-go-joint-top

That drop ball was shocking. First I've seen it but had obviously heard about it. Actually worse viewing it than was described. Ref should get his baws booted from above for that although I might have read that was his last game as a referee? Might have just made that up though :lol: . Heard something like that i think.

Apologise for being right? Not at all. Your question was irrelevant and was asked to do you a favour, which it didn't. My point stands. Both teams have similar turmoil in the summer. Both went through huge players turnarounds. Warburton was given all the tools, all the money and all the players he wanted. Stubbs had to work with Hibs budget and is still going toe to toe with Warburton. I ask again, who has done the better job? The answer is obvious. Accept we don't have the new Guardiola and we can all move on.

I don't think I've seen you be right about anything since I've started posted on here. You're consistently wrong and you consistently make a tit of yourself back peddling.

Both managers did have similar rebuilds. They had a 25 player turnaround to our 22. Give or take 1 or 2 players. That is it.

Warburton keeps going about it being a squad game, it's all about the squad. The blind faith loyal can't have it both ways.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is you isn't it

monkey5.jpg?w=400&h=232

Why don't you list the Hibs turnaround of 25 players and Rangers turnaround of 22? If it's because you've basically just made them up and can't back them up with facts that's cool.

That's a fucking disgrace,how in the name of science is that drop ball fair?

But they didn't. Are you going to post the list of players on both sides to back up your figures? There was only about 8 or 9 players left Hibs this season, and only a few of them were regular first team players. Rangers lost 10 first team regulars for this season, plus several other fringe players.

Also losing 10 first team players and various fringe/younger players, compared to losing 3 first team players and various fringe/younger players is far more upheaval in any reasonable persons mind. Stubbs already had a core team of first team players that he had built from the previous season on which to add. And I would say MW has done the better job so far, which is why we are currently top.

You're just wrong, in every sentence. Wrong. Few lies in there too. Whatever pleases you i guess.