***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

Here's a clip from sky sports here, have a look at the drop ball and Stubb's comments. It really should have went back to qots anyway. Even more of an incentive for next week if we needed it. Imagine if we had done that against Hibs, there would have been an uproar and all sorts of conspiracy theories. Stubbs would have been raging. But because it went for him Stubbs viewed it as fair with the ref dropping it between the two players....

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/10105665/hibs-go-joint-top

what a dirty lying bastard. Shocking from the ref also.

Why don't you list the Hibs turnaround of 25 players and Rangers turnaround of 22? If it's because you've basically just made them up and can't back them up with facts that's cool.

Hibs Ins and Outs (25)

Carmichael, Oxley, Keatings, Boyle, Reguero, Bartley, McGinn, McGeough, McGregor, Eckersley, Henderson, Anier, Feruz. 13 In.

Booth, Cerny, Gardiner, Craig, S Allan, Robertson, Crane, Martin, Harris, L Allan, Insall, Dja Djedia. 12 Out.

Rangers Ins and Outs (25)

Foderingham, Tavernier, Holt, Kiernan, Wilson, Zelalem, Oduwa, Ball, Halliday, Waghorn, Thompson. 11 In

Boyd, Zaliukas, Foster, McGregor, Smith, Mohsni, Gallagher, McCulloch, Black, Daly, Faure, Hutton, Simonsen, Robinson. 14 Out.

25 each. No idea who the 3 were i missed out for Rangers, not that it matters, it actually does your side of the argument a favour. Maybe i have missed 1 or 2 out on either side, again, it doesn't matter. The only relevant fact is both managers have had very similar rebuild jobs to do.

You're just wrong, in every sentence. Wrong. Few lies in there too. Whatever pleases you i guess.

Care to point out the lies he posted? Hibs lost 10 players. Poster wrote "ABOUT 8 or 9" with only a few first team players so not wrong enough to warrant accusations of telling lies.Everything else was spot on. Only Allan, Craig and Robertson make the list of top 16 appearances for Hibs last season. Hardly the "rebuild" you're suggesting.

Here's a clip from sky sports here, have a look at the drop ball and Stubb's comments. It really should have went back to qots anyway. Even more of an incentive for next week if we needed it. Imagine if we had done that against Hibs, there would have been an uproar and all sorts of conspiracy theories. Stubbs would have been raging. But because it went for him Stubbs viewed it as fair with the ref dropping it between the two players....

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/10105665/hibs-go-joint-top

first i have seen the incident , thats fucking shocking from the ref there

Care to point out the lies he posted? Hibs lost 10 players. Poster wrote "ABOUT 8 or 9" with only a few first team players so not wrong enough to warrant accusations of telling lies.Everything else was spot on. Only Allan, Craig and Robertson make the list of top 16 appearances for Hibs last season. Hardly the "rebuild" you're suggesting.

They brought in around 7/8 regular 1st 11 starters, similar to us. Overall player turnaround is similar. They lost less 1st team players which have became subs/reserves. But overall quite similar.

Do you know how to use Google?

Oxley, Keatings, Bartley, McGinn, Henderson, McGeouch, McGregor.

There is 7

This post is brilliant. Made me laugh anyway.

Check where these players played last season then get back to me. Playing football at 7 so will check out your reply in just over an hour. This should be good.

Wow. Alan Stubbs a better manager than warburton? No sorry not having it. They had a wobble at the beginning of the season and now we've had one. That's all it is, some rangers fans are so fucking negative why can't they just fuck off?

The negative cunts on here would be satisfied if we lose or draw on Monday just so they can carry on with doomsday scenarios- fucking wankers.

Rangers will burst your little bubbles and win

McGeouch and Oxley were with them last year. Keatings has barely started. The rest you can have.

That's fuck all compared to our summer and you obviously know it. :lol:

Does having someone on loan then signing the following season not count as bringing someone in? 7 signings they didn't have that they do now.

I never said we didn't have a bigger building job anyway, just that it was similar on the pitch.

Hibs Ins and Outs (25)

Carmichael, Oxley, Keatings, Boyle, Reguero, Bartley, McGinn, McGeough, McGregor, Eckersley, Henderson, Anier, Feruz. 13 In.

Booth, Cerny, Gardiner, Craig, S Allan, Robertson, Crane, Martin, Harris, L Allan, Insall, Dja Djedia. 12 Out.

Foderingham, Tavernier, Holt, Kiernan, Wilson, Zelalem, Oduwa, Ball, Halliday, Waghorn, Thompson. 11 In

Boyd, Zaliukas, Foster, McGregor, Smith, Mohsni, Gallagher, McCulloch, Black, Daly, Faure, Hutton, Simonsen, Robinson. 14 Out.

25 each. No idea who the 3 were i missed out for Rangers, not that it matters, it actually does your side of the argument a favour. Maybe i have missed 1 or 2 out on either side, again, it doesn't matter. The only relevant fact is both managers have had very similar rebuild jobs to do.

Only looked at the last game against hivs but

- we had 9 new players that started that day that where not there the previous year whereas they only had 3. A good few of the players listed as IN where actually on loan there for at least a year prior.

i can't fucking stand the ex paedo Stubbs, it's not just the obviousness of his head games, there's just something slimy about him - the Uriah Heep of managers.

we are more than capable of putting 4 past hivs if we can capitalize on half the opportunities we create.

stick Ball man on man on cummings and play him physical and hard from the off and all game.

and same with Halliday on Henderson - right fucking into the paedo from the off, and he'll shite it all game.

The debate wasn't first team players, it was player turnaround. First team players was brought into it because the initial poster had made an arse of himself. :lol:

The only fact that matters is, Hibs had a more turbulent summer and transfer window, they spent less, still spend less and yet find themselves going toe to toe with us. I was only asking which manager had done the better job so far and the place has went into meltdown. It's fucking obvious but too many have their heads in the sand and are shit scared of the truth.

to be clear please summarise, what is the truth? Frankly is sounds a bit "Pravda " to me.

This "match" post is going to have about 4276 comments before kick off :) While theres so much slagging, name calling, disagreements and shit - on this and other posts following the Falkirk result - it's good to see so much passion about the team, and this game coming up

Hibs Ins and Outs (25)

Where do I start.....

Firstly, to start with you said 'We had a 22 player turn around, they had a 25 player turnaround. They had the bigger upheavel'. Now you are saying it was the same, both 25. However, again your list is wrong.

Crane, L Allan, Martin, and Insall are all still with Hibs. They've been loaned out to lower league teams. Which would bring your figure down to 8 out and 21 turnaround for them, compared to 25 with us.

However, if you were wanting to include loans out like them you would need to include the likes of Crawford and Murdoch that we have loaned out by us, so either way 'a bigger upheaval' for Rangers, not Hibs.

And as has been pointed out by another poster 10 of the players that left us in the summer were regular first team players, only a few of hibs could have considered to be. So quite clearly it was a much bigger upheaval for MW and Rangers having to bring in almost a whole new first team. Also Hibs already had some of the players in on loan the previous season, so not too much upheaval when they had already been playing their with the squad.