Boyd sez hes in good shape

Evening Times

Boyd appears in good condition with just a week of toil at Murray Park under his belt.

And the Scotland star added: "The pre-season training has been good so far. We have been back for almost a week now and fitness levels are looking good. It was a short summer, certainly for those of us who were involved in the international matches at the end of the season.

"But my summer has been quiet, I've looked after myself and I feel as though I've reported back in good shape.

"Now we are just looking forward to the pre-season games.

"We feel as if we can achieve something this year. We want to show that we are good enough to go and win the league and win cups.

"If we can keep the performances going the same way as we managed during the second half of last season then I'm sure we'll not be far away."

I hope so, along with his attitude.

When he missed the beggining of last season and wasnt getting i game i was pissed of when he said he would hve to consider his options, or something along that lines.

I hope Smith has make him realise he isnt expendable

I hope so, along with his attitude.

When he missed the beggining of last season and wasnt getting i game i was pissed of when he said he would hve to consider his options, or something along that lines.

I hope Smith has make him realise he isnt expendable

there is more competition for him upfront now

He should be fit, he trains 5/6 days a week.

If he can be sharper it would make him much better in and around the box.

i would not even have him in my first 11, i would start sebo or buffel infront of him

:lol:

Luckily for us, you aren't the manager.