**official Merchandise- Charity Shop- January Sale- Buy Now!

govanblue

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the current short supply, this batch of merchandise is currently only available to RM Erskine Fund Members. :(

We will be getting another large batch in about a month, and then we should have enough to make it all available to everyone, once the Fund Members have had first dibs. (tu)

Am I witnessing the first time you have refused to accept new members?! No worries mate

Am I witnessing the first time you have refused to accept new members?! No worries mate

:P

Not at all mate.

The Fund is always open to new members...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=1#entry1062779188

(But the donate link is currently broken, so you need to PM me for an alternative PayPal link)

Once you've donated, just let me know what you fancy. (tu)

:P

Not at all mate.

The Fund is always open to new members...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130&page=1#entry1062779188

(But the donate link is currently broken, so you need to PM me for an alternative PayPal link)

Once you've donated, just let me know what you fancy. (tu)

PM'd you mate and you are a wee bit cryptic :P

Sigh! :pipe:

On a serious note, if you want the training top you can have it, you do a lot more for the fund than I do so you are welcome to it and Il mebey get somthing next time.

Or you can do what I have done and buy an xl top with the hope of fitting into it one day lol iv gave myself 12 years as by then it will be a retro top

Sent you a PM GB About setting up a regular contribution :D

Cheers wullho. That's much appreciated. (tu)

But we don't accept regular contributions - we've rejected all previous ones. We prefer to keep it as one-off donations for specific purposes.

mind you, you'll probably find that our various appeals come along with enough regularity these days that it might feel like a regular payment. :pipe:

On a serious note, if you want the training top you can have it, you do a lot more for the fund than I do so you are welcome to it and Il mebey get somthing next time.

Or you can do what I have done and buy an xl top with the hope of fitting into it one day lol iv gave myself 12 years as by then it will be a retro top

Na don't worry - I'll get something in the next lot.

Besides its new year ( almost) this year I'll finally lose weight and just need a large!

Cheers wullho. That's much appreciated. (tu)

But we don't accept regular contributions - we've rejected all previous ones. We prefer to keep it as one-off donations for specific purposes.

mind you, you'll probably find that our various appeals come along with enough regularity these days that it might feel like a regular payment. :pipe:

Agreed!!! :pipe: