Nicky Law

slimjim1690

Wtf. He is one of the few players we have who are ready for the top division. It is no coincidence that our slump came whilst he was out injured.

can count on hand the amount of good games he has had since he signed. If your looking to put the mhanks back in there place with Law in the midfield it aint going to happen. Hope he proves me wrong but we need better. Imo

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf. He is one of the few players we have who are ready for the top division. It is no coincidence that our slump came whilst he was out injured.

can count on one hand the amount of good games he has had since he signed. If your looking to put the mhanks back in there place with Law in the midfield it aint going to happen. Hope he proves me wrong but we need better. Imo

can count on one hand the amount of good games he has had since he signed. If your looking to put the mhanks back in there place with Law in the midfield it aint going to happen. Hope he proves me wrong but we need better. Imo

Can count on one hand the bad games he has had this season. Mr Warburton said a clean sheet for everyone, or do you disagree with the manager?

Can count on one hand the bad games he has had this season. Mr Warburton said a clean sheet for everyone, or do you disagree with the manager?

Do we have to agree with the Manager on everything, i didn't know that was part of being a Rangers supporter.

Nope dont disagree with the boss. Only my opinion. Warburton knows better than me. The proof will be if he gets a new deal or Warburton thinks he can get better value for his wage. Only time will tell. Dont get me wrong hope we see sum big games from him either way.

Nope dont disagree with the boss. Only my opinion. Warburton knows better than me. The proof will be if he gets a new deal or Warburton thinks he can get better value for his wage. Only time will tell. Dont get me wrong hope we see sum big games from him either way.

OK, mate. At least we agree that we both want decent performances from him. I hope he does enough to EARN a new contract as I think he makes the side click. Only my opinion and I am not the manager.

Has to be said his return has seen a resurgence in Rangers. Should keep his place in the team as he had improved tenfold.

He bald eagle should star in the third film of the divergent trilogy. Divergent, insurgent and resurgent.

Can any stat guru work out am rangers stats with and without him?

His return has played a key to our return to form, one of his biggest critics last season but he is starting to grow on me a bit , long may it continue

Not sure it's solely down to Law returning that we have found form again.

But he has certainly contributed greatly.

Tav and Waggy were both off the boil aswell but look to be bang back in form now.

Law has been back a couple of games and is playing like he did when he first signed and all of a sudden hes one of our best players according to some on here. It doesnt last and hes found out big time against better teams.

Get him to fuck we can get better.

Law has been back a couple of games and is playing like he did when he first signed and all of a sudden hes one of our best players according to some on here. It doesnt last and hes found out big time against better teams.

Get him to fuck we can get better.

What a load of rubbish. When Law was out not only did we drop points but, when we won, we scraped through. When Law returns, 10 goals in two games. The mhanks would love it if we got rid of him.

What a load of rubbish. When Law was out not only did we drop points but, when we won, we scraped through. When Law returns, 10 goals in two games. The mhanks would love it if we got rid of him.

Laws done his job which he should be doing anyway i cant see why the need to mention the scum at all.

Dropping points was always going to happen.

As for Law, there is a player in their, just that he is a spineless bassa and I have seen him too many times hiding in games.

He has got another chance and he is taking it, but he doesn't sustain it and his MO will again kick in as his nature.

I put this resurgence in form down to the manager, in regrouping, refreshing, working on the weaknesses and getting our attitudes right again.

Playing Law week in week out sees complacency set in and his weaknesses amplified. We seem to get the best out of him by playing him in a few games then dropping him for a few and then bringing him back again. That just seems to work for him.

So now we were dropping points because this donkey wasnt playing ?

If anybodies talkin shite here its you.

Law is fooling nobody , hes trying a leg now for a new contract.

So now we were dropping points because this donkey wasnt playing ?

If anybodies talkin shite here its you.

Law is fooling nobody , hes trying a leg now for a new contract.

We were dropping points because we were missing an intelligent midfielder. He returns and the side starts firing on all cylinders again. There is none so blind as those that will not see.

Not his biggest fan due to his performances in the last couple of years, but we're a better team with Law than Zelalem.

It's no coincidence we play faster flowing more direct football when he's in the team, Zelalem whilst a wonderful prospect slows us down too much, whereas Law is more direct.