Halliday's Red Card

Rupret

I'm thinking it won't be rescinded because of his wee Beckham type kick oot, but Fyvie should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, for his Tom Daley headbutt dive, thoughts?

Also, what happened in Lafferty's case against the sheep, I can't remember?

Didn't really get a good view of it at the game but certainly sounds that he was hard done by. Irrespective of that , he should never have got himself in that position in such a vital game . Hopefully next time he just walks away and it'll be a lesson learned .

I'd imagine we'd appeal.

It's soft, but he did react with a kick out and a shoulder.

Depends on the ref's report I'd guess - if it was red for a headbutt then it should be revised.

I'd imagine that Fyvie won't face any punishment.

Ah true enough I mind the official compliance officer now. as well.

As a so-called professional footballer fyvie should be ashamed of himself for play acting, but Halliday shouldn't have retaliated as he was already on a yellow.

I hope we don't get that fucking ref again as I don't trust his decision making when officiating at our games, seems all 50-50 or 60-40 decisions go against us.

Didn't really get a good view of it at the game but certainly sounds that he was hard done by. Irrespective of that , he should never have got himself in that position in such a vital game . Hopefully next time he just walks away and it'll be a lesson learned .

It was shoulder on shoulder , if that cunt miginn got it overturned it shouldn't be a problem

Referee was a fuckin nightmare today. That's a few times that cunt Madden has fucked us over. Should'nt be anywhere near our games. The man is a fuckin joke.

Every referee in Scotland is a joke. Not a decent one among them. A bunch of incompetent clowns.