*** The Official Dumbarton V Rangers Match Thread ***

Captain Hilts

2/1/2016, SPFL Championship, The Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium, 3pm KO.

So we are almost upon our first match of 2016.

Confidence will be high after our superb victory over the spoonburners however as Warburton has rightly pointed out, there's no point in winning that game only for us to drop points in the following weeks. This will be a tough game at a small ground in what will most likely be difficult weather conditions.

Teamwise I'd go:

Fod

Tav, Kiernan, Ball, Wallace;

Holt, Law, Halliday (if eligible?);

Oduwa, Waggy, McKay.

If the appeal for Halliday goes through in time for Saturday he should be eligible to play until the result of the appeal is concluded.

Hoping for a comfortable win and a clean sheet if possible to kick the year off in style :21:

Wes

Tav Kiernan Ball Wallace

Holt Halliday Law

Waghorn Clark McKay

4-1

Expecting a tough game, Dumbarton not lost at home in 2 months. Will probably kill the game off in the last 20. I'm hoping we come flying out the traps and score a couple early on though, get the confidence as high as can be and bring Dumbartons down.

Waghorn x3 & Shiels.

2/1/2016, SPFL Championship, The Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium, 3pm KO.

So we are almost upon our first match of 2016.

Confidence will be high after our superb victory over the spoonburners however as Warburton has rightly pointed out, there's no point in winning that game only for us to drop points in the following weeks. This will be a tough game at a small ground in what will most likely be difficult weather conditions.

Teamwise I'd go:

Fod

Tav, Kiernan, Ball, Wallace;

Holt, Law, Halliday (if eligible?);

Oduwa, Waggy, McKay.

If the appeal for Halliday goes through in time for Saturday he should be eligible to play until the result of the appeal is concluded.

Hoping for a comfortable win and a clean sheet if possible to kick the year off in style :21:

Not sure why you've got Oduwa in here...done nothing recently to deserve a start. Has to be the same starting eleven unless Clark instead of Miller, played well when he came on against HIVs' and had a great finish.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan ball Wallace

Holt Halliday law

Waghorn Clark McKay

Think should start Clark through the middle see if he can kick on was decent when he came on against hibs the other day... Think we are better without zelelam we need men not boys in this league at the moment, I would give oduwa a run out for 20 mins taking off McKay later on and bring shiels on as well for law or holt later on and Thompson as well if we are cruising! My last sub would be hardie for Clark for the last 15 mins or so but like I say depends if we are cruising