The Loving Cup

ger4life_1872

Was it Charles Green who is teetotal?

No mate! Charles toasted the Monarch symbolically from the Loving Cup without actually sipping the alcohol

PS* I think it was the Lurgan Bigot who wouldn't attend the ceremony,but I could be wrong about that.

post-48740-0-40934200-1451874267_thumb.j

Surprise, Surprise, the only person to refuse to attend the ceremony was the Lurgan bigot - mr popcorn teeth himself. He sent an underling to represent him. It was never forgotten by the club.

As far as I know the tradition has never extended to the opposition manager and has only recently involved our manager if he wasn't a director.

No mate! Charles toasted the Monarch symbolically from the Loving Cup without actually sipping the alcohol

PS* I think it was the Lurgan Bigot who wouldn't attend the ceremony,but I could be wrong about that.

Cheers. TLB, nothing that cretin did would surprise me. Seen recently he was subjected to abuse in England. Must be a shower of sectarian bastards down there as well..... absolute rhat of a human being.

Surprise, Surprise, the only person to refuse to attend the ceremony was the Lurgan bigot - mr popcorn teeth himself. He sent an underling to represent him. It was never forgotten by the club.

just as well who'd have taken a drink after he'd put that mouth near it ? :lol:

Cheers. TLB, nothing that cretin did would surprise me. Seen recently he was subjected to abuse in England. Must be a shower of sectarian bastards down there as well..... absolute rhat of a human being.

No problem,mate! glad to be a source of astounding trivia :D That wee cunt gets abused no matter where he goes,even in his home town :ph34r: A few years ago when Rangers played in Sydney we were walking past a table with four people at it. heading for the stadium and of course we were decked out in scarf,shirt etc when one of the four said something to me (Can't remember what it was but I was probably giving TBB big licks at the time) Anyway the person was obviously Irish going by the accent, so I asked him/her where they all came from? and the reply was...Lurgan.

I said; "Oh you will be fans of that bigot Neil Lennon I suppose!" and their answer gave me a surprise because they all said they detested the wee cunt and in fact what one of the guys said would have got him arrested if he had put it on social media. What made it more surprising was that they were all fans of Beast FC; and as the guy explained, not all Celtic fans wanted rotten teeth at their club as they said he was an embarrassment. :pipe:

No problem,mate! glad to be a source of astounding trivia :D That wee cunt gets abused no matter where he goes,even in his home town :ph34r: A few years ago when Rangers played in Sydney we were walking past a table with four people at it. heading for the stadium and of course we were decked out in scarf,shirt etc when one of the four said something to me (Can't remember what it was but I was probably giving TBB big licks at the time) Anyway the person was obviously Irish going by the accent, so I asked him/her where they all came from? and the reply was...Lurgan.

I said; "Oh you will be fans of that bigot Neil Lennon I suppose!" and their answer gave me a surprise because they all said they detested the wee cunt and in fact what one of the guys said would have got him arrested if he had put it on social media. What made it more surprising was that they were all fans of Beast FC; and as the guy explained, not all Celtic fans wanted rotten teeth at their club as they said he was an embarrassment. :pipe:

Lurgan is where I wish the rally drivers had driven at mach2 so I never had to stand in it it.

Utter shit hole apart from the nice 5% obv :D and thankful I had a 6ft sheild being a tall cunt haha.

Lurgan is where I wish the rally drivers had driven at mach2 so I never had to stand in it it.

Utter shit hole apart from the nice 5% obv :D and thankful I had a 6ft sheild being a tall cunt haha.

I don't know that much about the place but from what I've heard/read about it I certainly don't want to go there.