*** The Official Rangers V Cowdenbeath Match Thread ***

Had 10 quid on rangers -3 asian and over 10.5 corners returned 35ish and a fiver on the same bet but with over 2.5 card also returned 35ish

You lost me at asian...

I am still trying to work out 9p in the £ tax on a bet

Amazes me, one decent pass for an assist and people are still trying to proclaim the Arsenal loan guy as the next Xavi. Must have been due to the Blue Brazilian opposition. Quite sure half of it is agenda driven in people looking to be proved correct, which I find odd considering any future player he may become will only to be the benefit of Arsenal: as it sure as fuck isn't going to be with us.

People are conveniently forgetting the fact he's done the square root of fuck all in the vast majority of his game time.

If he's ever going to be as good as he has been talked up by some, (world class) and I'll fall off my perch if that happens, then he's going to need an attitude change in addition to working on may aspects of his game.

I hope to Christ next season we make better use of the loan market than we have done this season, adding actual 'value' if we are going to compete with the MM.

Amazes me, one decent pass for an assist and people are still trying to proclaim the Arsenal loan guy as the next Xavi. Must have been due to the Blue Brazilian opposition. Quite sure half of it is agenda driven in people looking to be proved correct, which I find odd considering any future player he may become will only to be the benefit of Arsenal: as it sure as fuck isn't going to be with us.

People are conveniently forgetting the fact he's done the square root of fuck all in the vast majority of his game time.

If he's ever going to be as good as he has been talked up by some, (world class) and I'll fall off my perch if that happens, then he's going to need an attitude change in addition to working on may aspects of his game.

I hope to Christ next season we make better use of the loan market than we have done this season, adding actual 'value' if we are going to compete with the MM.

Is that the burning issue after we win 5-1? <cr>

Maybe some of us don't pretend we know more than MW.

Maybe some of us don't pretend we know more than MW.

I'm sure MW himself isn't arrogant enough to think he's infallible, however, what has that got to do with the point about people fawning over an Arsenal player when he's done bugger all in a Rangers shirt.

Would probably vindicate the point in that MW has avoided using him in most of the really big games.

I'm sure MW himself isn't arrogant enough to think he's infallible, however, what has that got to do with the point about people fawning over an Arsenal player when he's done bugger all in a Rangers shirt.

Would probably vindicate the point in that MW has avoided using him in most of the really big games.

The boy clearly has immense talent. It's those on here flippantly writing off an 18 year old that I think is strange.

The boy clearly has immense talent. It's those on here flippantly writing off an 18 year old that I think is strange.

Unless a loan signing is dramatically better than what we have then I'd rather play our own players tbh,he may turn into a superstar but at this moment in time our midfield operates better when he's not in it imo

Flippant? Fucking irony if there ever was an example.

Immense talent, well that is certainly debatable.

You know what I find strange, Al? Rangers fans cheerleading an Arsenal loan product and championing his future cause which will have fuck all to do with Rangers.

Unless a loan signing is dramatically better than what we have then I'd rather play our own players tbh,he may turn into a superstar but at this moment in time our midfield operates better when he's not in it imo

Difficult concept for some here to grasp it would seem. The much maligned Law has come back in and outshone the next Boban in every game he has played.

Are people forgetting he's looked totally anonymous against the likes of Dumbarton and Alloa. Strange description for immense talent.

Difficult concept for some here to grasp it would seem. The much maligned Law has come back in and outshone the next Boban in every game he has played.

Are people forgetting he's looked totally anonymous against the likes of Dumbarton and Alloa. Strange description for immense talent.

I much prefer Law in there and I've been his biggest critic but fair play he's been decent this season,I'd rather use our own players anyway and not become reliant on players who won't be here in a few months

Calm down boys it's MW picking him nearly every week not RangersMedia posters. Maybe people are just supporting the team and the managers decisions, I can understand that. :)

He has to give them game time, that is quite clear, however, says a lot that he's not been selected for the more crucial matches. Give me a Rangers player in the team instead of an Arsenal loan player unless he improves our team ten-fold or beings something we don't have to the table; at this moment he does neither. I care more about the future of Rangers than helping Arsenal rear their reserves.

Other than that, as I say, next season people will expect us to be challenging right away and they'll be no room or leeway as we have had in many a game next season. We can't afford to carry players, largely anonymous in many games. Many of the same people talking him up would be the first to criticise if the shit hit the fan and we fall points behind the MM. Just as many who wouldn't hear a word said against MW were ready to throw him to the wolves when we hit a sticky patch. No plan 'B' etc. There is always a middle ground.

I hope the next set of loan players are able to make more of a mark, as we are going to need to hit the ground running next season.

I much prefer Law in there and I've been his biggest critic but fair play he's been decent this season,I'd rather use our own players anyway and not become reliant on players who won't be here in a few months

The once decried 'invisible man' has looked good under a manager with any clue as to how to manage a football club. Not a case of excusing Law, some of the previous performances were poor, however, he's been far more effective in there than the aforementioned.

As for your last point, it's bang on the money.

Flippant? Fucking irony if there ever was an example.

Immense talent, well that is certainly debatable.

You know what I find strange, Al? Rangers fans cheerleading an Arsenal loan product and championing his future cause which will have fuck all to do with Rangers.

Simmer down. He's a part of our squad now and the manager was just using it.

You'd think he played like Kyle Hutton with the way you're going on about it.

Simmer down. He's a part of our squad now and the manager was just using it.

You'd think he played like Kyle Hutton with the way you're going on about it.

I'm not being told the manager thinks he's the next best thing since sliced bread, when in fact for every big game he's had him on the bench. Funny, discussion on a football forum.

I'm not being told the manager thinks he's the next best thing since sliced bread, when in fact for every big game he's had him on the bench. Funny, discussion on a football forum.

You seem furious about the fact that we'd play an Arsenal youngster over Nicky Law in a cup game though. You don't think it could possibly help us in the future but if we didn't play loanees then we probably wouldn't get trusted with them again.

And it's not as if Zelalem is a liability. He had a good game today and is an asset to our squad.

These are silly arguments, that just prove no matter how well we play or how successful we are some will always find fault somewhere.

Then why are you still stretching to prove a moot point, or do you expect everyone to agree with your point of view, then it's not so silly. Come on, Al :lol: can't continue a discussion then chastise someone for that.

Caring about the future of Rangers, I'm alright with that.