*** The Official Rangers V Cowdenbeath Match Thread ***

All Rangers ,but the central defenders at the club are fuckin murder and MW needs to do something about this or our season could unravel.as for Zelalem what the fuck .

Far too lackadaisical - could really have made a name for himself that half, with a bit more application.

Seems like Holt is quieter with him around, as well.

I remember reading that Zelalems shooting needed improving when he first joined us, I think it came from an Arsenal article about him. This has been condlfirmed today. However, he is more forward than I've seen him before so I have no doubt a goal will come for him at some point.

Wallace could have a hat trick, Zelalem playing well though needs to show more desire to get on the end of cut backs. McKay has his man beaten all ends up. Poor foul to concede for the goal but hopefully we bag a few more in the second half and see Forrester make an appearance

Far too lackadaisical - could really have made a name for himself that half, with a bit more application.

Seems like Holt is quieter with him around, as well.

Yeah, really frustrating. First 20 minutes he was looking really positive and pushing forward. After the first goal, he just seemed to decide the game was won and tuned out.

He seems to have all the ability but the commitment is missing. Hopefully picks up again second half.