Ryan Sinnamon Returns

Falkirk FC can confirm that Ryan Sinnamon has returned to Rangers FC after his loan deal with the Bairns expired.

Ryan was unfortunate to pick up an injury in his first training session at the club, the day before he was due to make his debut.

With the team going on such an impressive run in recent months he has been unable to force his way into the first team despite making some strong appearances from the bench and in the Development League.

The club would like to place on record their thanks to Ryan for his efforts while at the Falkirk Stadium and wish him well for the rest of his career.

I remember there was a lot of clamor from the fans to see this lad in the first team last season although if he can't get into the Falkirk team I reckon that spells the end of his Rangers career too.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falkirk FC can confirm that Ryan Sinnamon has returned to Rangers FC after his loan deal with the Bairns expired.

Ryan was unfortunate to pick up an injury in his first training session at the club, the day before he was due to make his debut.

With the team going on such an impressive run in recent months he has been unable to force his way into the first team despite making some strong appearances from the bench and in the Development League.

The club would like to place on record their thanks to Ryan for his efforts while at the Falkirk Stadium and wish him well for the rest of his career.

I remember there was a lot of clamor from the fans to see this lad in the first team last season although if he can't get into the Falkirk team I reckon that spells the end of his Rangers career too.

My husband is a Falkirk supporter/season ticket holder and can't understand why he was getting a game at Falkirk. He says they've been playing someone out of position at right back which he thought was pointless given they had taken Sinnamon on loan. He says the games he did play he looked good, put in some good crosses and set up a goal and he would have liked to have seen more of him. It does look like his chances at Ibrox will be limited though with Tavernier being 1st choice at right back.

Would rather have him than Aird as back-up to Tavernier so this might not be a bad thing.

Surely if MW thought he was a better option as a back up right back then he wouldn't have loaned him out and would have loaned Aird out instead in case Tav had gotten injured?

Falkirk taking him on loan then playing someone out of position in his place ... A joke. We probably shouldn't loan them any players again.

For all we know Sinnamon could be the perfect backup to Tav but we don't really know as fans because we didn't see him at Falkirk

Falkirk taking him on loan then playing someone out of position in his place ... A joke. We probably shouldn't loan them any players again.

For all we know Sinnamon could be the perfect backup to Tav but we don't really know as fans because we didn't see him at Falkirk

if he can't force his way into there team. Then he's got no chance of making it at Rangers.

I'm sure if Houston thought he was good enough he'd have got a game. He wouldn't keep him out the team for a laugh.

if he can't force his way into there team. Then he's got no chance of making it at Rangers.

it is not as clear cut

He became injured in first training session when he was set to make his debut the next game

Falkirk continued to shoehorn some senior out of position player into Sinnamons position even when he came back from injury, which was apparently down to their team having a winning run so Houston must have been too scared to give him a start in all honesty in case the wheels came off

I remember Rangers played Falkirk and their RB was basically just average lower league and like 29, it was either Sinnamon not able to displace him or more likely Houston was too aftaid to risk swapping them just in case they didn't win

Surely if MW thought he was a better option as a back up right back then he wouldn't have loaned him out and would have loaned Aird out instead in case Tav had gotten injured?

Sinnamon needs games more than Aird right now. And Aird was being trained in a new position so he probably should stay at Auchenhowie and train with our coaches.

it is not as clear cut

He became injured in first training session when he was set to make his debut the next game

Falkirk continued to shoehorn some senior out of position player into Sinnamons position even when he came back from injury, which was apparently down to their team having a winning run so Houston must have been too scared to give him a start in all honesty in case the wheels came off

I remember Rangers played Falkirk and their RB was basically just average lower league and like 29, it was either Sinnamon not able to displace him or more likely Houston was too aftaid to risk swapping them just in case they didn't win

It would be because he couldn't play against us no matter what :doh:

It would be because he couldn't play against us no matter what :doh:

Yeah I know that obviously, I think most football fans know about the loan rule where the loaned players usually can't play in a match against their real club :doh:

Doesn't excuse every other match this season where Houston didn't have the bottle to give Sinnamon time mate

it is not as clear cut

Their normal right back (Kieran Duffie) has been out injured and they've rotated between Aaron Muirhead, a central defender or right back, and Paul Watson, another right back, there. Both are in 24/25 years old.

Yeah I know that obviously, I think most football fans know about the loan rule where the loaned players usually can't play in a match against their real club :doh:

Doesn't excuse every other match this season where Houston didn't have the bottle to give Sinnamon time mate

Can you tell me.then if you knew the rule why the fuck you were gibbering about him playing against us?

Can you tell me.then if you knew the rule why the fuck you were gibbering about him playing against us?

To state that, I seen personally in action the Falkirk out of position older player who kept Sinnamon out of the team and he wasn't anything special, I stated that he is an average lower league player.

To state that, I seen personally in action the Falkirk out of position older player who kept Sinnamon out of the team and he wasn't anything special, I stated that he is an average lower league player.

Aaron Muirhead has played RB against us both times we've played Falkirk this season. He is a right back and he's 25. It's not as if they've moved a 36 year old in ahead of Sinnamon. :lol: