Ryan Sinnamon Returns

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers clearly haven't benefitted from this loan due to an unlucky injury and how good Falkirk have been so far. Like MW says it has to benefit all parties. I'd hope he can get loaned out again for some crucial game time and experience so MW and the fans can get a good look at him. The clamour for this kid is OTT, IMO and only when hes playing professional football can he be judged.

Ryan Sinnanmon is a very good player who was captain of the youths last year. I believe he has a very big upside in the game although I'm not sure it lies with us. Seems to have been unlucky during his time at Falkirk and shouldn't be judged by that.

Ryan Sinnanmon is a very good player who was captain of the youths last year. I believe he has a very big upside in the game although I'm not sure it lies with us. Seems to have been unlucky during his time at Falkirk and shouldn't be judged by that.

Wasn't Andy Murdoch captain until he stepped up to the first team and then replaced with Aird?

He's nothing special from what I've seen

If he's not getting a game with them get him back and back out to another club but like Crawford and possibly Gasparotto and Murdoch I doubt they will ever pull on a Rangers shirt or the shirt again with respect to them

How many players do we currently have out on loan, will any of them be back at Rangers? Had, still have, high hopes for Murdoch.

4 now that Sinnamon is back. Darren Ramsay at Arbroath, Crawford, Gasparotto and Murdoch. Gasparotto has just extended his loan to the end of the season.

Will players develop more at these teams or at Auchenhowie under MW'S coaching and style of play, even allowing for lack of game time?

How can they return and slot in to our set up?

Playing first team games will always be better. It's about selecting a good choice of club where they can go on loan that play a similar type of football.

A lot of the guys out on loan will still be training at Auchenhowie often and can still play in the development games.

I doubt if Falkirk will be getting any other young player from Rangers. If you don't progress a player you shouldn't obtain his services. It's pointless as far as Rangers are concerned.

Using your logic then we should play Oduwa and Zelalem in every game otherwise what was the point in Arsenal & Spurs loaning them to us?