Rangers Confirm Pre-Contract Signings Of Crooks & Windass.

BBC saying we won't be getting them til the summer.

Just like they said that the board offered Warburton a bigger transfer budget to turn down Fulham.

Who do you believe in the end,that mob or SSN?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10120610/rangers-bid-to-sign-josh-windass-and-matt-crooks-six-months-early

Just like they said that the board offered Warburton a bigger transfer budget to turn down Fulham.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10120610/rangers-bid-to-sign-josh-windass-and-matt-crooks-six-months-early

We'll find out soon enough mate.

Just trying to pass on information i seen..... hope it's a load of pish but it's worth posting.

"I don't like the way Rangers have gone about this, not picking the phone up to [Accrington manager] John Coleman. It's not illegal but it's not the way it should be done."

Fucking stop greeting, what is the way to be done? We have to spoke to the players about pre-contracts which is well within the rule, the Accrington manager should only be involved at the point we need to negotiate compensation or a buy now fee, and when we reach this point we will phone him. He is just a bitter prick whining because we are nicking his best players for next to nothing.

Or Shoot? ;)

http://www.shoot.co.uk/rangers-edging-closer-to-400000-double-deal-for-league-two-duo/

probably mate.

I understand the waiting till january route, and paying minimal compensation however..... If we shell out a bit of cash just now to bring them in, they MIGHT just be the difference in the Scottish cup. We win that ( or get to the final against someone who has already got a spot) then we could be in Europe next season.

I reckon it's worth a small financial gamble at the chance of that type of action next season.

#1 rule of gambling, only wager what you can afford to lose. With no identified investment in the club, while I like your idea, we cannot afford the gamble.

#1 rule of gambling, only wager what you can afford to lose. With no identified investment in the club, while I like your idea, we cannot afford the gamble.

To be fair, we have no idea what we can or can't afford.

It's all guesswork.

Rangers will try to land Accrington Stanley pair Josh Windass and Matt Crooks six months early after preparing a £400,000 double swoop.

The midfield duo are on their way north and will have medicals with the Ladbrokes Championship leaders early on Wednesday afternoon.

Both men are out of contract at the end of the season and are now free to negotiate pre-contracts with Gers.

But Ibrox boss Mark Warburton is keen to see the pair join up with his squad right away as the Light Blues look to push ahead in title race.

When is this gonna be confirmed. Longest medicals in history. Am impatient cunt.

The medicals will be done. They'll be sorting money id imagine if they're not going to do the deal this month or today then you'll probably not hear for a while