Rangers Confirm Pre-Contract Signings Of Crooks & Windass.

Seen the bheggars on FB/twitter have been going through both new boys previous tweets,trying to imply they are fans of their rhancid club.

As if it's some sort of point scoring exercise,yet the same pathetic cunts were happy to see Scott Allan sign for them .

Obsession gets worse the stronger we get.

Just seen one from windass nearly 3 year ago saying he'd love to play in the CL at the tarriers midden

Just seen one from windass nearly 3 year ago saying he'd love to play in the CL at the tarriers midden

The way they try to make it out like he is desperate to play FOR them!!!

Fucking laughable.

Big man probably wants to score a goal there to silence them fenian bastards.

Probably should have signed them up on a contract so that somebody didn't play by the rules and sign them up.

Was going to post exactly this.

I can't believe the reaction to negotiating with players under Bosman , a rule which has been in place not for 20 months but about 20 years. Incredible

I would much rather have 38% possession and the win every day of the week...

That sound very much like Sir Walters Anti Football to me, 10 men behind the ball and try to play on the break, meanwhile let the other team have the majority of possession.

Seen the bheggars on FB/twitter have been going through both new boys previous tweets,trying to imply they are fans of their rhancid club.

As if it's some sort of point scoring exercise,yet the same pathetic cunts were happy to see Scott Allan sign for them .

Obsession gets worse the stronger we get.

The fenian cunts think that every cunt likes them and wants to sign for them, they've no shame, i'm embarrassed for them they way they behave making up fake tweets etc trying to pass them off as truth :lol:

The way they try to make it out like he is desperate to play FOR them!!!

Fucking laughable.

Big man probably wants to score a goal there to silence them fenian bastards.

While I don't like it the atmosphere on a cl night is good and it sounds like the lady wanted to experience that, but playing against them