Just Bk From Holiday ..

all i seen was celtic tops !! :ohmy: was in salou

... in the shops it was barcelona tops real madrid tops man u and celtic tht were in all the windows

... all the wee shot glasses n stuff they had loads of celtic, but basically no rangers

:) howevere when they walked passed each other they didnt say anyfin, everytime we seen a gers top we would talk 2 them :) wasnt very often :) but it was nice.

Just thinkin why have celtic got so much things over there for sale and we dont ? ...

p.s , glasgow airport really effects ye when ye see it in person, rather than the news or in newspaers. I was standing at that exact bit for aboot 3 hours just a few days before

... in the shops it was barcelona tops real madrid tops man u and celtic tht were in all the windows

... all the wee shot glasses n stuff they had loads of celtic, but basically no rangers

:) howevere when they walked passed each other they didnt say anyfin, everytime we seen a gers top we would talk 2 them :) wasnt very often :) but it was nice.

Just thinkin why have celtic got so much things over there for sale and we dont ? ...

p.s , glasgow airport really effects ye when ye see it in person, rather than the news or in newspaers. I was standing at that exact bit for aboot 3 hours just a few days before

There will be at least one Gers top in Bodrum 2 weeks fae noo......mine :classier_than_pipeguy:

There will be at least one Gers top in Bodrum 2 weeks fae noo......mine :classier_than_pipeguy:

Did they not manage to take your passport off you then fish?

Did they not manage to take your passport off you then fish?

Nae chance....you dont catch a bear that easy :classier_than_pipeguy:

because all these tops were fake mate..

would rather see fake celtics tops

cheap tat!

would have been pretty dissapointed to see rangers stuff tbh

we made a serious clampdown on fake merchandise last season so at least its working!

It's actually down to clever marketing by Celtic which has helped turn them into a world wide brand!