Scaremongering?rangers Will Not Sell Waggy For Less Than £1M

j1mgg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull

After two year of scoring freely you would let him go for how much, £750k, £1m. Warburton has an excellent record of bringing in talented, hardworking players and then getting the best out of them, if we can keep up the pace of development, he is not the only one in the squad who's value will increase significantly.

After two year of scoring freely you would let him go for how much, £750k, £1m. Warburton has an excellent record of bringing in talented, hardworking players and then getting the best out of them, if we can keep up the pace of development, he is not the only one in the squad who's value will increase significantly.

When has he scored freely for 2 years? He's a 26 year old centre forward with about 30 goals in his career before he came here

If Waghorn is sitting on 25 goals in the the top league this time next year, we should be looking at £10 million to prise him away, we seem to have a problem talking up our players.

This. Smeltic talk their players up and end up getting a stupid price; we, on the other hand, don't.

When has he scored freely for 2 years? He's a 26 year old centre forward with about 30 goals in his career before he came here

He will easily top 40 goals this season and I wouldn't bet against him doing the same again next year, we are allowed a bit of conjecture are we not.

You didn't answer the question which was directed at your inaccurate statement

No friend you didn't read my statement, I said if he has two good seasons with us we should look for loads a cash. Why not, I think everybody is pissed off with the talent that's left Ibrox on the cheap or for free. Or even paying them to leave.

No friend you didn't read my statement, I said if he has two good seasons with us we should look for loads a cash. Why not, I think everybody is pissed off with the talent that's left Ibrox on the cheap or for free. Or even paying them to leave.

I did read your statement, it said

After two year of scoring freely you would let him go for how much, £750k,

I said when did he score freely for 2 seasons? he hasn't. I've already said to others a very good fee is £750k as hes not done nothing to show he is an improved player. Ive already said if we go up and he scores freely then we can look for a better fee.

If yer aunty had baws though, any player who scores freely for us at the top level should be worth a fee though. He hasnt so talk of demanding a million, £3 million, £10 million is hjust embarrassing.

I did read your statement, it said

After two year of scoring freely you would let him go for how much, £750k,

I said when did he score freely for 2 seasons? he hasn't. I've already said to others a very good fee is £750k as hes not done nothing to show he is an improved player. Ive already said if we go up and he scores freely then we can look for a better fee.

If yer aunty had baws though, any player who scores freely for us at the top level should be worth a fee though. He hasnt so talk of demanding a million, £3 million, £10 million is hjust embarrassing.

A players value is what someone is willing to pay. So I agree with you there, but improvement is filling out a Rangers shirt and I think he has done that well.