*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Anyone think Miss Ranger is overpriced in the 8.10? I do personally, a few unknown quantities in the race and promising types but the distance is something Miss Ranger has been crying out for a go at for some time.

Let me down so many times I cant back it but every chance mate, I would maybe plum for kip but I don't analyse the race in your depth so definitely can't point you in any direction here!

2 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Anyone having any luck at Ascot?

Having a terrible time of it this year. Two winners yesterday on a yankee and one today on a trixie. :(

1st day 4/4 on a lucky 15

2nd day up n down

Today had hawkbill winner and mizzou 2nd

Tomorrow il maybe do 20 a race, going up the town for it and theres alot of horses I usually back so heres hoping! 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Also off to Ayr Saturday so thats a good wee day out to look forward too and you've not got all your vanilla betters that come out once a year taking up the queues for the bar!

Ayr's brilliant for toilet tips.

All these wee old guys whispering about some guy's horse from a farm up or down the road.

Just came across bet 365s offer of the risk free bet if you back a winner.  Happy days!

Just picked Qehma for the 1620 and my risk free is going on Cymro @ 10s but i got a lay bet @9.6 so if he loses i'm £53 up cheers easy. If he wins im up £3 with another go at the risk free bet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2016 at 8:53 AM, born a blue nose said:

Got my first baseball coupon up last night 120. 

Don't ever be stupid enough to bet on baseball, it's fuckin solid.

Been following a tipster  on a website/twitter and your right mate, its fucking murder to get a win.

http://www.freesupertips.co.uk/freetips/baseball-betting-tips-mlb/

Only thing close to a tip I can give about baseball, purely because this is when most of the coupons this guys got up, would be to back his Sunday and Wednesday night accas since its the end of the 3 game series. Means the guys had a good chance to pick winners.

You'll see from that site hes had some massive winners last couple of months. I've missed a 112/1 and a 108/1 mega acca in the last few weeks......

Just keep me in mind if anyone gets a winner up :lol: or better still give some to GB or little Joshua (tu) I will be once some of my winnings settle in my account.

1 hour ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Been following a tipster  on a website/twitter and your right mate, its fucking murder to get a win.

http://www.freesupertips.co.uk/freetips/baseball-betting-tips-mlb/

Only thing close to a tip I can give about baseball, purely because this is when most of the coupons this guys got up, would be to back his Sunday and Wednesday night accas since its the end of the 3 game series. Means the guys had a good chance to pick winners.

You'll see from that site hes had some massive winners last couple of months. I've missed a 112/1 and a 108/1 mega acca in the last few weeks......

Just keep me in mind if anyone gets a winner up :lol: or better still give some to GB or little Joshua (tu) I will be once some of my winnings settle in my account.

Brilliant mate cheers (tu) yankies fucked my 5fold for 114 last night! heavily odds on favourites, got slaughtered :lol:

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Brilliant mate cheers (tu) yankies fucked my 5fold for 114 last night! heavily odds on favourites, got slaughtered :lol:

I had a fiver on the acca he done last night, cashed out for £40 (total winning if it ran was £42 odds) then stuck a fiver on over 5.5 straight after it in the Giants game an won £11.50.

Then a got greedy before the 8th inning an stuck £20 on Giants -3.5 when they were 3-1 up, an they only went an scored another 2 runs :lol: was a good night.

That plus a few quid on Rangers at 10/11 then 13/10 meant I finished the night about £70+ up for the day, if only I could do that everyday I'd never work again :lol: