*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See this bet I put on with betfair when they gave me 25/1 for Voutour and Thistlecrack, do I need to match the bets with my money to put them on??  They're not really free fucking bets are they?

Just now, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Wish I had had the balls to bet Vautour, Thistlecrack and Limini bigger than I did!

Im the same but some days favourites get destroyed. The horse that came in 2nd was 51/1 even a wee pound e/w would have been nice on that but I went with smart talk and it was a donkey.

One of horses where the Mrs keeps hers was racing Tuesday and was doing really well but came back and they found it burst a blood vessel in its lung during the race which explains it practically stopping but you never really hear of injuries unless they are really bad.

On 16/03/2016 at 0:29 PM, STEPPS BOY said:

Non horse racing tip..

Notts County are 25-1 to get relegated. I've been told that they're going into administration this week.

they'd be ten points behind bottom team with 7 games to go..

Now 8/1

Just now, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Any chance of tomorrow's again please mate? 

Sure, it's on their site by the way... the printouts section on tomorrow's cards.

http://images.racingpost.com/pdfs/auto/0010/CHL_20160318_00_00_F_0010_**_Cheltenham.pdf