*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

29 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm up pretty decently since Christmas but I'm getting scunnered with betting in general. Close to putting a limit on myself or a conscious betting kitty per week/weekend. Might even enhance my betting experience. 

I've probably spunked close to 800 in a week'ish on pure shite, obviously winning n stuff but the overall outlay would sicken ye.

I manage it alright then go rogue, get pissed off and start chasing it and make a cunt of it. 😩

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm up pretty decently since Christmas but I'm getting scunnered with betting in general. Close to putting a limit on myself or a conscious betting kitty per week/weekend. Might even enhance my betting experience. 

I've probably spunked close to 800 in a week'ish on pure shite, obviously winning n stuff but the overall outlay would sicken ye.

I need to start trying to follow your bets, been down in the past few weeks betting on any old rubbish.

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

you like a tackle bud:thumbsup:

Ha! It's a weird market. I swear I see what I consider to be genuine tackles not given and non tackles given. They said Longstaff didn't make one tackle all game. Don't believe it! It's all a bit of fun. When I first started doing it I was going for 20+ tackles at like 200-1+ but now I'm getting used to it. There's not as many tackles given in a game as you'd things. Also you need to do certain games. Man city games for example there are barely any tackles as they retain the ball to well. Chelsea Spurs however could be feisty!

If you're doing the multi combined tackles 6 to 12 is a bit more reasonable and realistic if you try to get 3 or 4 players. 14 at a push. And if you try to get centre mids or full backs.

5 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ha! It's a weird market. I swear I see what I consider to be genuine tackles not given and non tackles given. They said Longstaff didn't make one tackle all game. Don't believe it! It's all a bit of fun. When I first started doing it I was going for 20+ tackles at like 200-1+ but now I'm getting used to it. There's not as many tackles given in a game as you'd things. Also you need to do certain games. Man city games for example there are barely any tackles as they retain the ball to well. Chelsea Spurs however could be feisty!

If you're doing the multi combined tackles 6 to 12 is a bit more reasonable and realistic if you try to get 3 or 4 players. 14 at a push. And if you try to get centre mids or full backs.

I get what your saying bud with what they deem a tackle....I do the shots on target bet of an occasion and I'd be fucked how they work it out or what they class as an attempt on target, Augero had a shot on Sunday which is going on target before it gets blocked by a leg...doesn't count...don't think I will be dabbling anymore...to many grey areas for my liking 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I get what your saying bud with what they deem a tackle....I do the shots on target bet of an occasion and I'd be fucked how they work it out or what they class as an attempt on target, Augero had a shot on Sunday which is going on target before it gets blocked by a leg...doesn't count...don't think I will be dabbling anymore...to many grey areas for my liking 

Aye, the SOT do my tits in, blocks don't count, but I think if it's a last man block it does.

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Yeah I've done the shots one too. It's only after you do these markets that you actually realise how little shots on target and tackles there are in a game. If I'm doing the shots ones I tend to go for total shots as very few actually go on target! 

Nothing worse when you literally just need a player to hit the target, he's clean through, 12 yards out. You don't even need him to score. Just hit the fucking target. And he totally fucks it! On the flip side when you see a lazy, mishit effort trickle it's way to the keeper count as a shot on target you're delighted!

On 26/02/2019 at 22:29, Laudrup1984 said:

The day just got even better! Hayden with a tackle, pretty much with the last touch of the game in like the 97th minute! 1 tackle away from an extra £402 but can't complain!

image.thumb.png.637ca7162a9e8fc550a629e5d64d6e4f.png

Do you just sit and watch each game and count each players tackle, or is there a good website with live stats ?

7 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Do you just sit and watch each game and count each players tackle, or is there a good website with live stats ?

No there's a players stats section that is continually updated on sky bet. If you click on the game in play you'll see it. It's got shots on and off target, passes and of course tackles. Don't get me wrong if we're balls deep into a game and I only need a few tackles I will certainly turn my attention to looking out for them but I mainly use the players stats section.

You can also do doubles for combined multi tackles for two different games if the one you fancy, the odds are too short. I think it's available on all EPL games this weekend.

These rhodent bastards look like they are playing out a 0-0 draw here for the replay money

Watching the Madrid v Barca game tonight . I have to small accas that will probably come up with either a win for Barca 90 pounds or the win for Madrid 70 pounds

With my luck it will be a draw . Get your money on 2 draws chaps

2 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

At last a 'wonder bet' of a 12-fold comes in

Won   Man Utd
Man Utd v Southampton(Full Time Result)   9/20

Won    Man City
Bournemouth v Man City(Full Time Result)   2/9

Won    Swansea
Swansea v Bolton(Full Time Result)   8/15

Won    Luton
Luton v Rochdale(Full Time Result)   4/11

Won   Sunderland
Sunderland v Plymouth(Full Time Result)   8/15

Won   Milton Keynes Dons
Milton Keynes Dons v Crawley Town(Full Time Result)   3/5

Won   Mansfield
Mansfield v Cheltenham(Full Time Result)   4/6

Won   Bury
Bury v Macclesfield(Full Time Result)   1/2

Won    AFC Fylde
AFC Fylde v Maidenhead Utd(Full Time Result)   4/7

Won     Leyton Orient
Havant and W v Leyton Orient(Full Time Result)   4/6

Won    Alfreton Town
Alfreton Town v Ashton Utd(Full Time Result)   4/9

Won   Kidderminster
Kidderminster v Nuneaton(Full Time Result)   1/3

Stake: £2             Return:  £234.97 

Belter. I landed a not so spectacular 10..............

sat10.thumb.JPG.31f06ccdf30c5f4fb2c79187719ddcbb.JPG

I also had a ton on Shrewsbury at 21/20. They scored in 92nd minute, I cashed out immediately at £195, then goal chopped off and bookie sucks my happiness back out of my account a couple of hours later😭.

Edit: forgot the four-fold with three of your selections: Man U, Luton and Sunderland. I added Wolves for a nice 5/1 approx.

53 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Belter. I landed a not so spectacular 10..............

sat10.thumb.JPG.31f06ccdf30c5f4fb2c79187719ddcbb.JPG

I also had a ton on Shrewsbury at 21/20. They scored in 92nd minute, I cashed out immediately at £195, then goal chopped off and bookie sucks my happiness back out of my account a couple of hours later😭.

Edit: forgot the four-fold with three of your selections: Man U, Luton and Sunderland. I added Wolves for a nice 5/1 approx.

I do these 12/13 folds every week.....but even big odds on still manage to balls it up........hence the small stake.

glad u got money from the bookies tho....thats the fun

i've never bet before but put one on today through bet365. just seen some people using it on here so that's where i went. had no clue what one to use.

it's a bit overwhelming trying to understand everything so i just put a few bets on the scoreline. this is what i have: 

STRkALl.jpg

i think Aberdeen will score but we'll win. only put a tenner on as i won't miss it and maybe once i figure everything out i'll feel more confident spending more. any beginner tips would be appreciated! 

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

i've never bet before but put one on today through bet365. just seen some people using it on here so that's where i went. had no clue what one to use.

it's a bit overwhelming trying to understand everything so i just put a few bets on the scoreline. this is what i have: 

STRkALl.jpg

i think Aberdeen will score but we'll win. only put a tenner on as i won't miss it and maybe once i figure everything out i'll feel more confident spending more. any beginner tips would be appreciated! 

Good luck😃.

There are a lot of us in the same boat as you, just betting a bit here and there for the fun of it. Without wanting to sound like yer Dad, the bit I've put in bold is the key.

I put a set amount in my account at the start of each season and try and stick within that. I allow myself to re-fill it once if necessary. Through sheer luck, I'm still running on the amount I put in at the start of the 15/16 season.

And please, please, please don't turn into a "Match Day Thread Arsehole", who starts bitching about how shite Rangers are cos we didn't score 5 and fucked up their bet😖. There are a few of them......

I reckon you're in with a shout on all three scores above.

1 hour ago, TheMotor said:

Good luck😃.

There are a lot of us in the same boat as you, just betting a bit here and there for the fun of it. Without wanting to sound like yer Dad, the bit I've put in bold is the key.

I put a set amount in my account at the start of each season and try and stick within that. I allow myself to re-fill it once if necessary. Through sheer luck, I'm still running on the amount I put in at the start of the 15/16 season.

And please, please, please don't turn into a "Match Day Thread Arsehole", who starts bitching about how shite Rangers are cos we didn't score 5 and fucked up their bet😖. There are a few of them......

I reckon you're in with a shout on all three scores above.

i've never really been one to bet on anything. well i've put the lottery on a few times but that's about it lol. i can quickly see how easy it is to throw away money but i'm only going to put in money whenever i've got some spare and won't be upset if i lose it. no really expecting to win anything but it adds a bit of excitement. 

naw don't worry. i don't care if i put money on Rangers and lose it. to me all that matters is we win. i'd rather lose £100 than see us get beat. 

4 hours ago, TheMotor said:

Got to applaud that. I think most of us on here would have that starting amount spent on day 1, probably losing it on the early kick off 🙂

Mainly odds on stuff again today as it has worked quite well the last few weeks. Big singles have been wiping me out then coupons building me back up. Reckon I paid for today by not betting on the Bears last night. I would have lost a fortune. Too nervous to bet on us any more.

sat94.thumb.JPG.28e2ec3bf729f3c0827e084f2f145622.JPGsat93.JPG.9e1cb77284e03778fe8b39d108669409.JPGsat92.thumb.JPG.7400b05313f8306f69f345118ef623bd.JPGsat91.thumb.JPG.6ce2cd55dfc155acf73b8ca6f21977d3.JPG

24 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hope you win as I have most of your teams on :lol:

Fucking hate saying this n feel I'm breaking the punters code but Leicester and AC Milan worry me. I've got them on too so hope I'm wrong

Haha. I have a list of about 25 English lower league teams I won't bet on cos they screw me repeatedly.

Leicester and Barnsley actually worry me today. Wee Rino seems to have AC building up a bit of form now.