*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Bournemouth could be some decent value tomorrow. Spurs have several doubts and it will be interesting to see what sort of team they put out with Ajax in mind.

It's a decent shout but Tottenham are still in the driving seat for top 4, Bournemouth don't have much to play for 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

It's a decent shout but Tottenham are still in the driving seat for top 4, Bournemouth don't have much to play for 

I know. It's a tough one and will be interesting how Spurs play it tomorrow. I'll wait for their team line up before doing anything. They're pretty much stick ons to get Champions League qualification regardless through the league and as impressive as Ajax are, that tie is not dead. Do you risk Son tomorrow or keep him for Ajax? I think i'd rest him.

Fraser, King, Wilson and Brooks (if fit) will cause them problems. I'll probably not do Bournemouth to win but certainly something pro Bournemouth in one market or another.

18 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know. It's a tough one and will be interesting how Spurs play it tomorrow. I'll wait for their team line up before doing anything. They're pretty much stick ons to get Champions League qualification regardless through the league and as impressive as Ajax are, that tie is not dead. Do you risk Son tomorrow or keep him for Ajax? I think i'd rest him.

Fraser, King, Wilson and Brooks (if fit) will cause them problems. I'll probably not do Bournemouth to win but certainly something pro Bournemouth in one market or another.

By no way am a shitting on yer kebab mate, I'm fairly agreed with you. Bournemouth are no mugs too.

100% rest son, no brainer. Sounds daft but he could be the key to the final for them.

3 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Very nice. What made you bet that ?

They were playing against 9 men so thought they might nick it, so stuck a fiver on him, Fraser and King with about 8 minutes to go, more in hope than anything! Did not expect Ake to score to be honest!