*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm not going to post the screenshots as I'm highly embarrassed, but I'm on a 20 horse losing run today. Seriously thank fuck it's only lucky 15s as that's bankrupting form. It's verged on comical  

I only liked this cause I feel your pain. I only really bet on the football but my form all season has been shite. Only ever one bet away from a big win tho 😂

8 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm not going to post the screenshots as I'm highly embarrassed, but I'm on a 20 horse losing run today. Seriously thank fuck it's only lucky 15s as that's bankrupting form. It's verged on comical  

In the huff myself just now. The usual decent-priced horses beaten by a head and that, but two Gosden 2nd or third favourites with Dettori on them that have done nothing.

4.20 at Ascot today, was on FIGHTWITHME at 4/1. Form 3231-. Frankie pulled it up six furlongs into a mile. :angrywillie: 

TRAVEL ON at Chelmsford on Thursday night as well. Not used to this shite from Uncle John at all.

13 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Brilliant ! Seen the golf one on the golf thread and assumed it was outright winner. 

You took it all out or you put a few wee bets on ?

That was my only bet in the tournament....I only bet on the 4 majors when it comes to golf so I'm up so no need for further bets in this tournament 👍

• 2 weeks later...