*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Good stuff. Hope it all comes in and a good few Bears make a few quid. 

I don't do betting apps and didn't fancy a trip into Mahon to try and find a bookies. 

But if a few Bears win some dough then I'm happy. 

I have a 10er on all 3 of them but didn’t do the treble.

23 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Any commission should be passed on to @govanblue for Erskine. :thumbup:

i'm always happy to see Fellow Bears make a wee profit on the horses.  :kingbilly: 

But if you made a decent profit, then do feel free to share a wee piece of your winnings with The Fund.  I can then go and stick it on a dug.  :rangers:

image.thumb.png.5af0679fb33a41c320ac20aa

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not really that knowledgeable about the Horse Racing but put this on. Tend to to try and go for a mix of favourites and quantity! Need Logician to win for £700! Fucking didn't realise it wasn't running until tomorrow though!

image.thumb.png.e51eed807101a3c2d9e7d9c3c0c581e7.png

image.thumb.png.2aed9faf867902f4e6b75b1bbb7659eb.png

Must be sitting with a pretty healthy cash out?

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Must be sitting with a pretty healthy cash out?

No cash out. I don't think you get cash out options, certainly not all the time anyway, if your line includes a betting without the favourite option, which mine does.

After my first two came up though I done a few trebles, also taking Just Hubert and Agent Basterfield, both of which return about £400. They do have cash out options. Might cover myself and possibly stick something on the 4th and 5th choices in the race to guarantee the win. So far I've put on about £60 so still a potential decent profit margin. Obviously routing for Logician though! It's Dettori's only ride tomorrow night which is the main reason I went for it!

image.thumb.png.eaf1e7b8135fce006998cc4b9b40e6e2.png

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

No cash out. I don't think you get cash out options, certainly not all the time anyway, if your line includes a betting without the favourite option, which mine does.

After my first two came up though I done a few trebles, also taking Just Hubert and Agent Basterfield, both of which return about £400. They do have cash out options. Might cover myself and possibly stick something on the 4th and 5th choices in the race to guarantee the win. So far I've put on about £60 so still a potential decent profit margin. Obviously routing for Logician though! It's Dettori's only ride tomorrow night which is the main reason I went for it!

image.thumb.png.eaf1e7b8135fce006998cc4b9b40e6e2.png

It's sitting at 4/11 now, wouldn't waste any money either mate you're looking pretty good to me.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

It's sitting at 4/11 now, wouldn't waste any money either mate you're looking pretty good to me.

I've been stung many a time when you think surely it couldn't possibly wrong. If I had no money on it though i'd be saying the same as you. Now all of a sudden wee doubts creep in. I'll see what the odds are tomorrow. 4th favourite is currently 8s with Betfair