*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 04/11/2019 at 00:17, Misteral said:

Breeders Cup was a graveyard for me. Today I needed Tav to score to go with 6+ Rangers corners and Hertz 30+ booking points @ 10/1.

Anyway, some interesting odds re: Europa League. (Skybet)

13/8 to beat Porto on Thursday

10/30 to win the group

11/10 to qualify from the group

80/1 to win the whole thing. 

I fancy us to win on Thursday and beat YB as well so the 10/30 looks not too shabby, ATM

Anyway, I had a free bet so had a fiver EW @80/1 because we are the people.  😀

Just noted bet365 offer 150/1 for us to win Europa. Not bad for a £1.00 e.w. I've not got an account with them. So wont dabble myself. My 2 online accounts will do me.

20 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Gonna see if I can turn a tenner into something substantial, starting with this.

image.thumb.png.194b3761ebca0ae47c4191b6512df029.png

I spunked about £25/£30 trying similar with a fiver doing evens or 2/1 and think the furthest I got was the second bet 😂

7 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Lost my Da a year ago yesterday. Something telling me he was looking down on me and us tonight. Gonny spend the lot on nonsense and consume it in your honour Saturday old boy :lol: 028D3C21-885D-444D-A197-0E32C18D750C.thumb.jpeg.0a7ffb0955fd729bd1e477104b97c075.jpeg

Bawling my eyes out at full time like a big lassie :lol:

That is a beautiful sight 😊. Brilliant result. Enjoy the reward. 

I fancy Dundee at home tonight in the derby about 7/4 generally. They must be looking for sweet revenge after getting a doing from them at their ground.  Dundee have picked up recently and Utd. Are not great away, albeit they will hardly need travel sickness pills tonight. I've backed Utd. To win league as other challengers Ayr, I.C.T. are very inconsistent & I think Dundee will finish at least 2nd.

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

I fancy Dundee at home tonight in the derby about 7/4 generally. They must be looking for sweet revenge after getting a doing from them at their ground.  Dundee have picked up recently and Utd. Are not great away, albeit they will hardly need travel sickness pills tonight. I've backed Utd. To win league as other challengers Ayr, I.C.T. are very inconsistent & I think Dundee will finish at least 2nd.

Dundee were pish. I couldn't tip a waiter. Try again tomorrow.,