*** Official Betting Thread ***

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Lost my Da a year ago yesterday. Something telling me he was looking down on me and us tonight. Gonny spend the lot on nonsense and consume it in your honour Saturday old boy :lol: 028D3C21-885D-444D-A197-0E32C18D750C.thumb.jpeg.0a7ffb0955fd729bd1e477104b97c075.jpeg

Bawling my eyes out at full time like a big lassie :lol:

That is a beautiful sight 😊. Brilliant result. Enjoy the reward. 

lewislaudrup and Mr Soprano like this

I fancy Dundee at home tonight in the derby about 7/4 generally. They must be looking for sweet revenge after getting a doing from them at their ground.  Dundee have picked up recently and Utd. Are not great away, albeit they will hardly need travel sickness pills tonight. I've backed Utd. To win league as other challengers Ayr, I.C.T. are very inconsistent & I think Dundee will finish at least 2nd.

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

I fancy Dundee at home tonight in the derby about 7/4 generally. They must be looking for sweet revenge after getting a doing from them at their ground.  Dundee have picked up recently and Utd. Are not great away, albeit they will hardly need travel sickness pills tonight. I've backed Utd. To win league as other challengers Ayr, I.C.T. are very inconsistent & I think Dundee will finish at least 2nd.

Dundee were pish. I couldn't tip a waiter. Try again tomorrow., 

7 minutes ago, aird said:

We do a work coupon of btts. Never won anything. So the guy that runs it cashed out at £80. 5mins later the last 2 teams we needed scored. We would've won £2214 between the 3 of us :megaanguish:

Fucking wanker would get jabbed for that btw