*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Had a horse beat on the line yesterday for £40. Celta Vigo fucked me as well. Clippers this morning against the Spurs despite their record being like two wins in twenty :lol: 

Boy that runs the group was going on about a horse to place, and I though it'll no win so went against him and it won at 5/1 :lol: Shocking run man, WH don't do places the wanks.

So you got a tip and went against it😂. That’s the daft bastard thing I do, never learn.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

3 at HT and unlucky not to be 5!

Aye it's not been great to be fair. Always knew this one would be risky. You kinda want an early goal in games for this market. Need an early goal in the 2nd half. Not overly optimistic but I think it's an acca market i'll persevere with.

On 03/11/2019 at 00:14, glasgow argyle said:

Correction,  I have actually bet Cove Rangers and not Edinburgh City on this line placed on 3rd October. Apologies,  this is the first time I've ever done a screen shot so hope it can be read.

Screenshot_20191103-000450_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-000503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-000236_Chrome.jpg

Liverpool , W.B.A. Ipswich, Dundee United, Cove Rangers, all looking very promising to say the least. Rangers have every chance,  Bradford & Raith Rovers  are the 2 that I am least confident about both have had dips in form lately but I.m hopeful they can come good. I have many savers and permutations so hoping for a good lift come May.  But a long way to go.

Not sure this will win, but think it's worth a look.

TOROLIGHT 6.10 Kempton is a stable switch from Richard Hughes to Nicky Henderson. NJH has run it over jumps but this is him sending it out on the flat... he's got a 33.3% strike rate with stable switches running for the first time on the flat and a return on investment of 167%.

Have bet on DEBBONAIR in this race as well though.

On 03/12/2019 at 22:38, glasgow argyle said:

Liverpool , W.B.A. Ipswich, Dundee United, Cove Rangers, all looking very promising to say the least. Rangers have every chance,  Bradford & Raith Rovers  are the 2 that I am least confident about both have had dips in form lately but I.m hopeful they can come good. I have many savers and permutations so hoping for a good lift come May.  But a long way to go.

After last night add Rangers to the list I.m less confident,  but still a long way to go. 

On 04/12/2019 at 02:18, theblueoysterbar said:

Not sure this will win, but think it's worth a look.

TOROLIGHT 6.10 Kempton is a stable switch from Richard Hughes to Nicky Henderson. NJH has run it over jumps but this is him sending it out on the flat... he's got a 33.3% strike rate with stable switches running for the first time on the flat and a return on investment of 167%.

Have bet on DEBBONAIR in this race as well though.

Not bad 2nd at 10/1

13 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Sunderland fuck my coupon for the umpteenth time this season . I keep backing them , probably for no other reason than they are a decent price and a massive club for that division. The truth is they are just shit full stop. 

They have underperformed for a while . Trouble is the first time you leave them out they will romp it.