*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Probably being naive but in most of the big wins I've had there's been 1 or 2  selections where luck was involved with either a late goal, booking etc putting the bet up.

Had Bayern -1 and thought the bet was down yesterday until two late goals won that selection. That might be making me overly confident! 

Is your arse twitching yet. Hope Real get a few in the second half mate, I would have listened to babn and covered the bet , still a good win and guaranteed.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Update on this 8 team £1.50 win accie.  I have 7folds on as a saver but no combination below that.  Liverpool, Dundee United,  look pretty good.  W,B,A. And Cove Rangers have every chance as do the famous Glasgow Rangers,,, Ipswich and Bradford & Raith Rovers  have all had pretty bad results of late but are by no means forlorn Hope's. It's a marathon and not a sprint,  so it's keeping me interested and if all 8 prevail? I will have a great summer holiday.  Keep believing  .

I meant I had no savers below 7 selections on this bet fred bet placed on 3rd October,  but I do have several savers on these selections  in various combinations, with bet fred & bet victor,  so if 5 or more win their titles I should make a tidy profit.  4 winners should at least break even 

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

Is your arse twitching yet. Hope Real get a few in the second half mate, I would have listened to babn and covered the bet , still a good win and guaranteed.

The year Blackburn won the title I was waiting on them for £2k going into last game they were away to liverpool and Man utd were away to west ham (I think) I had a saver of £200 on utd to win title at 13/8 & I was hoping that bet lost,  which it did.  But still think it was worth the £200 rather than potentially end up with nothing. 

Probably a daft question, but does everyone have loads of accounts on bet 365 as all the screenshots have zero balance and just the one bet?

I have one that goes between £10 to, I think nearly 25 at best then to zero.

I usually just bet on us, or random smallnbets when pished. Like now

9 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Probably a daft question, but does everyone have loads of accounts on bet 365 as all the screenshots have zero balance and just the one bet?

I have one that goes between £10 to, I think nearly 25 at best then to zero.

I usually just bet on us, or random smallnbets when pished. Like now

I've only one account but got one for most bookies

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Yeah, it's £130 up.

Withdrawals (negatives) x3

£380

Deposits & Reversals (positives) x5

£250

That’s the type of accuracy I expected mate, sorry for being a pain but knew you would easily suss it

unexpected from FAE fwiw