*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/11/2019 at 00:14, glasgow argyle said:

Correction,  I have actually bet Cove Rangers and not Edinburgh City on this line placed on 3rd October. Apologies,  this is the first time I've ever done a screen shot so hope it can be read.

Screenshot_20191103-000450_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-000503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-000236_Chrome.jpg

Another update: liverpool look certain, in fact I expect some bookies will pay out on them shortly. W.B.A. bad result yesterday, a big game v. Leeds on new years day, still have every chance. Ipswich recent form very poor but still within reach. Bradford up and down but in with a big chance. Rangers  , I feel its coming home,  Dundee United almost certain. Raith Rovers have every chance,  falkirk have been odds on all season but cant fathom why, Cove Rangers, only danger Edinburgh City.  So still hopeful of getting this bet up. But footballs a funny old game. My ideal results would be. 

Liverpool, Leicester, Manchester city. 

W.B.A. Fulham Leeds. 

Ipswich Fleetwood Portsmouth. 

Bradford Plymouth Forest  green  rovers.

Rangers and who cares. 

Dundee United, Dundee,  and Partick thistle. 

Raith Rovers, Airdrie, Falkirk. 

Cove Rangers, Edinburgh city, and Annan.

Any of these in top 3 should give me a decent return as a lot of each way savers on.

Latest update.

Liverpool and Dundee United,  perhaps Cove Rangers look certain. Glasgow Rangers and W.B,A. Both outstanding chances. Ipswich 9 week's ago looked certain but went 8 games without a win until yesterday but despite bad run still have a great chance,  same applies to Raith Rovers,  biggest concern/disappointment just now Bradford City,  but still in with an outside chance,  so reasonable chance of 7 up and all 8 not Impossible,  keep believing.  If one team does let me down i hope and pray it's not us. 

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Unlucky as fuck a Rangers goal away from a 325-1 winner, that's fucking torture considering Morelos was through on goal at the death 

Wasn’t really bothering me until after it lol, was pissed off at him last night, that and the sitter. Was a Frimpong booking away from two as wel which would have been about £100

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wasn’t really bothering me until after it lol, was pissed off at him last night, that and the sitter. Was a Frimpong booking away from two as wel which would have been about £100

Decent bets with a very small outlay, I've had a fucking nightmare so far over the festive period....about 30-40 bets without 1 single return, going to Ayr races on the 2nd of January....I fear the worst😂😂

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Decent bets with a very small outlay, I've had a fucking nightmare so far over the festive period....about 30-40 bets without 1 single return, going to Ayr races on the 2nd of January....I fear the worst😂😂

For about a week from the day we beat Livi I was doing brilliant, had probably the worst return ever since then but, stinker man.

5 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Ayr races is a paradox for me, I’ve came away up every time I’ve been yet I can’t pick a winner when just betting on the meeting normally lol