Jump to content

*** Official Betting Thread ***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Unlucky as fuck a Rangers goal away from a 325-1 winner, that's fucking torture considering Morelos was through on goal at the death 

Wasn’t really bothering me until after it lol, was pissed off at him last night, that and the sitter. Was a Frimpong booking away from two as wel which would have been about £100

hammer93 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wasn’t really bothering me until after it lol, was pissed off at him last night, that and the sitter. Was a Frimpong booking away from two as wel which would have been about £100

Decent bets with a very small outlay, I've had a fucking nightmare so far over the festive period....about 30-40 bets without 1 single return, going to Ayr races on the 2nd of January....I fear the worst😂😂

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Decent bets with a very small outlay, I've had a fucking nightmare so far over the festive period....about 30-40 bets without 1 single return, going to Ayr races on the 2nd of January....I fear the worst😂😂

For about a week from the day we beat Livi I was doing brilliant, had probably the worst return ever since then but, stinker man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Decent bets with a very small outlay, I've had a fucking nightmare so far over the festive period....about 30-40 bets without 1 single return, going to Ayr races on the 2nd of January....I fear the worst😂😂

Ayr races is a paradox for me, I’ve came away up every time I’ve been yet I can’t pick a winner when just betting on the meeting normally lol 

hammer93 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

This didn't win. Ironically the 2 that lost were arguably the ones most likely. Basically pick 4 or 5 games. Pick 2 (or 3) players per game. Either a big threat to get 2 on target or a slightly lesser threat to get 1. Only need one per game. If more than one come up though you're laughing. In this case Luiz and Wesley both came up in the same game. If Jimenez and Mount (the two favourites in losing games had 2 shots on target) i'd have won about £1,050. I placed 35p (48 bets) per 5 fold (£16.80) in total. You could place less per leg too.

It's something I'll probably try again.

image.thumb.png.b136e6e13cec450911868cc02ddc45d3.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2020 at 18:29, Laudrup1984 said:

This didn't win. Ironically the 2 that lost were arguably the ones most likely. Basically pick 4 or 5 games. Pick 2 (or 3) players per game. Either a big threat to get 2 on target or a slightly lesser threat to get 1. Only need one per game. If more than one come up though you're laughing. In this case Luiz and Wesley both came up in the same game. If Jimenez and Mount (the two favourites in losing games had 2 shots on target) i'd have won about £1,050. I placed 35p (48 bets) per 5 fold (£16.80) in total. You could place less per leg too.

It's something I'll probably try again.

image.thumb.png.b136e6e13cec450911868cc02ddc45d3.png

Who monitors all that info? you must rely on someone to process the facts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...