*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

27 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Haha. Me too.

-So did you make any New Year Resolutions?

"No, but I'm fucking changing the things I bet on and the way I put bets on." 

Scunnered myself on the slots at the weekend pished, lost about 200 n I’ve done well not doing that for a long time so shutting down the possibility of doing it again drunk. 

Start the year off with a positive decision a suppose! 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Scunnered myself on the slots at the weekend pished, lost about 200 n I’ve done well not doing that for a long time so shutting down the possibility of doing it again drunk. 

Start the year off with a positive decision a suppose! 

Slots and roulette are addictive as fuck man. Only touch them with bonuses now but they’re annoying as fuck.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Slots and roulette are addictive as fuck man. Only touch them with bonuses now but they’re annoying as fuck.

Yeah, only play them when they send me a bonus. Sit for half an hour and cash out when it's done.

36 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The worst is bingo btw 😂, think a spunked £80 one day on it. Not one win on it either

Never played it online. I've only been to the real bingo once, just sat close to tears laughing at it. All these people shooshing me for laughing at them with their dauber pens and the speed it was going at.

Every cunt in a orderly queue at the bar as well, an alternative reality.

On 03/01/2020 at 22:24, ForeverAndEver said:

Fulham 11/10 

On 03/01/2020 at 03:36, ForeverAndEver said:

Raith at home to Peterhead on Saturday 10/11

This annoys me more than most in all honesty :lol: If I stuck to a 3/1 double I reckon I could get one most weeks but I always try go for glory like a dick :lol: 

My 'could do better' efforts are hitting brick walls at the moment.

Gone for one bet each day with following odds.

8/13, 2/7, 1/4 and 4/9                                     The 8/13 lost

17/20, 9/20, 4/11, 7/10 and 5/6               The 17/20 lost

1/2, 4/6, 8/15, 1/4, 9/20 and 1/12            The 1/2 lost

:headwall:

On 04/01/2020 at 17:44, born a blue nose said:

A think am going to go back to basics this year n stick my coupon on at the bookies with a slip, lost too much money to cashing out this year rather than trust my original bet 

My plan this year aswell. Get all the online accounts to fuck. No where near the discipline for it and place bets i'd never do in a shop. 

45 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

My plan this year aswell. Get all the online accounts to fuck. No where near the discipline for it and place bets i'd never do in a shop. 

Online is so easy to lose your self discipline imo. 

You really should load your account with 50 quid or so at the start of the month. 

Look through the racing/football for that day, if you don't fancy anything then you don't bet. Then set yourself a points system. Ie 1pt is 1 pound. So if its a 10pt fancy then it's a tenner on a single and go from. There. Its how those who make real money with it do it but its far too hard to stay disciplined. I find myself even If I win for example 230 quid I'll withdraw 150 and then blow 80 quid on more games that day/night when I should then use that as a kitty for the next few days but I don't. 

I only use sky bet now and have shut down every other account I had 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Online is so easy to lose your self discipline imo. 

You really should load your account with 50 quid or so at the start of the month. 

Look through the racing/football for that day, if you don't fancy anything then you don't bet. Then set yourself a points system. Ie 1pt is 1 pound. So if its a 10pt fancy then it's a tenner on a single and go from. There. Its how those who make real money with it do it but its far too hard to stay disciplined. I find myself even If I win for example 230 quid I'll withdraw 150 and then blow 80 quid on more games that day/night when I should then use that as a kitty for the next few days but I don't. 

I only use sky bet now and have shut down every other account I had 

It’s a pain in the arse trying to keep money in my account man, always say I’ll keep it for a certain game/day but it’s done within another and I feel like a right dick every time

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Yip, usual. 

canny complain am up about 1200 this last fortnight but still scunnering lol 

Lost more running for a bus tbf

That's some run bud ,thank fuck I have a joint account now cause of betting so only allowed 10 a week but if I win I bet it all anyways haha ,stop using my other money down the shops aswell  that was my biggest vice and thats saying something 😂