*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

Fannying around after being up a few grand the last month n seen this on ma hills account, surely that’s up there? A grand up after 12 years for anyone that knows their shit is pretty fuckin good 😂 (probably about 50k down if ye in include shop bets but will enjoy this moment while it’s here) 

D61549D5-2788-492A-BE01-1008F6A961F7.jpeg

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/11/2020 at 16:47, born a blue nose said:

Fannying around after being up a few grand the last month n seen this on ma hills account, surely that’s up there? A grand up after 12 years for anyone that knows their shit is pretty fuckin good 😂 (probably about 50k down if ye in include shop bets but will enjoy this moment while it’s here) 

D61549D5-2788-492A-BE01-1008F6A961F7.jpeg

We all done that last year on bet 365 mind and no cunt had a plus

6 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Spain just done me for 90 the paella eating fucks

St Mirren for 120+ ish with the voided Norway game. Right after Jim Goodwin said his team at full strength can compete with anyone in the top league - can’t beat your Scottish championship rivals at home. Tranny cunt.

6 minutes ago, CR3 said:

St Mirren for 120+ ish with the voided Norway game. Right after Jim Goodwin said his team at full strength can compete with anyone in the top league - can’t beat your Scottish championship rivals at home. Tranny cunt.

Rough man, haven’t had a winner in ages absolutely doing my box in 

6 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Sat up playing blackjack on 365 for the first time in a long time, managed to get £200 profit off them from £20.

What time is it, Gonnae be a burst baw all day on Friday.

Ma old man likes to get the cards out and go the dealer when we get a bevy, don’t think I’ve bet him yet. 

that’s a good return mate 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Just lost £20 on fishing frenzy. Need to get a deposit limit on to ma hills account a think, my bets the last couple months would bring a tear to a glass eye lol

Set my 365 limit to £50 a day. Kind of works, because it's in the back of my mind that I don't want to fuck myself up with no money for the horses the next day. 

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Set my 365 limit to £50 a day. Kind of works, because it's in the back of my mind that I don't want to fuck myself up with no money for the horses the next day. 

A put the 3 a use to 50/20/10 and it worked for a while but found maself being frustrated n getting pals to stick money on a fancy when a had reached my limit. A don’t mind sticking maybe a ton in and losing it with actual bets it’s getting pissed and fucking 3/4ton into daft slots that annoys me. 

a need to value money more in my every day life that’s my big problem, sounds daft but I’ve got a stupid easy come easy go attitude that isn’t sustainable man