*** Official Betting Thread ***

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You still using uncle Ernie as a guide towards a pick mate? If so a have threatened to take your advice up for about 5 years now but that could possibly be the straw that breaks the stallions back lol

Aye that was an Ernie one mate!

born a blue nose likes this
Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Aye that was an Ernie one mate!

Superb man 

what my only worry is, is your weekly strike rate from the ones you pull from his advice, as I’m not on you’re level. 

will sign up on Friday though and see if I can turn a point profit. Probably £5 a point mate as I’m a shitebag bastard 😂

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Superb man 

what my only worry is, is your weekly strike rate from the ones you pull from his advice, as I’m not on you’re level. 

will sign up on Friday though and see if I can turn a point profit. Probably £5 a point mate as I’m a shitebag bastard 😂

It's a bit up and down at times to be honest, the main problem with it is the amount of selections you get on a busy racing day. Sometimes you just don't know where to start. You can't follow his top selections every day to a level stake profit, it doesn't work. It's the best guide to getting a wee angle on things I've ever seen though.

Don't know if you remember a few years ago I was winning quite a lot on the AW flat evening meetings over Autumn and Winter, hopefully it's going the same way this year. Up about £700 in the last two weeks betting fivers and occasionally a tenner.

ianb1547 and ForeverAndEver like this
5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

1A8A5A03-0631-48B0-9D2F-3C22D239D5DD.jpeg

Millwall beat them twice last season too. 1-0 both times. Huddersfield won 3-0 at Birmingham last season.

Could be a good shout. Might go for that and add Juventus. Missing Ronaldo but Barca seem to be a bit of a mess the now. Messi situation, chairman resigned the other day,beaten by Real at weekend....

ForeverAndEver likes this
45 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Millwall beat them twice last season too. 1-0 both times. Huddersfield won 3-0 at Birmingham last season.

Could be a good shout. Might go for that and add Juventus. Missing Ronaldo but Barca seem to be a bit of a mess the now. Messi situation, chairman resigned the other day,beaten by Real at weekend....

Added Cardiff to it as well

@born a blue nose

Ernie's A rated selections on the GB AW for Wednesday and Thursday:

Wednesday 28.10.20

Kempton

5.15 Arion Fox  WON 6/1

Thursday 29.10.20

Chelmsford

8.30 Declared Interest  WON 9/4 (4/1 available early, had 5/2 myself)

Lingfield

2.45 Indie Angel WON 12/1

3.45 Domino Darling, Jane Marple LOST, LOST

Didn't touch that 3.45 at Lingfield mate, too competitive.

ForeverAndEver likes this
1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

On a stinking run again, if a don’t win this weekend i’m patching until after internationals

Here's where this all goes to fuck mate, posting Ernie's top GB AW selections in advance. :lol:

Try these for Friday maybe.

Newcastle

5.15    Daddy Frank, Expect To Succeed

6.45   Bint Al Anood, Sea Empress, Teona

7.15     Turaath

10 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Here's where this all goes to fuck mate, posting Ernie's top GB AW selections in advance. :lol:

Try these for Friday maybe.

Newcastle

5.15    Daddy Frank, Expect To Succeed

6.45   Bint Al Anood, Sea Empress, Teona

7.15     Turaath

Daddy Frank, Bint Al Anood and Turaath are what I went with, cheers mate

theblueoysterbar likes this