*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, looking for a bit of advice please.

I've always had a Bet365 account which I have used for myself and my 95 yr old father-in-law (who bets every day on the horses!!)

I'm looking to separate the accounts....so keeping the 365 for him and I think it best I go to another bookies for me.

Would really appreciate any comments about other bookies that are best and offer good deals  for me (and my son)....we are predominately footy betters.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

I've always had a Bet365 account which I have used for myself and my 95 yr old father-in-law (who bets every day on the horses!!)

I'm looking to separate the accounts....so keeping the 365 for him and I think it best I go to another bookies for me.

Would really appreciate any comments about other bookies that are best and offer good deals  for me (and my son)....we are predominately footy betters.

Thanks.

Sky bet or William hill is your only decent choices I feel mate, sky bets really good for individual match betting (shots on target, tackles etc) and can make a run of the mill match pretty exciting. William hill just does what it says on the tin, pretty decent “scratch of the day” offers that gives you things like ‘bet 10 get 5 free’ etc. 

sky bet give you a fiver free with every 25 staked, 1x per week, hills is a bit more random. Think coral and PP are bet 25 get 5 free 1x per week too.

bet 365 is the best online experience by far but hills and sky bet sit alone in second. Find coral betfred and PP pretty clunky to work with. 

also if you are opening an account make sure you take advantage of the sign up offers on https://www.oddschecker.com/free-bets

good luck mate 👍🏼

9 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Thanks.

SkyBet or William Hill as BABN says are the best imo, only downside to SB is they don't have a bet builder like B365 and WH

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Sky bet or William hill is your only decent choices I feel mate, sky bets really good for individual match betting (shots on target, tackles etc) and can make a run of the mill match pretty exciting. William hill just does what it says on the tin, pretty decent “scratch of the day” offers that gives you things like ‘bet 10 get 5 free’ etc. 

sky bet give you a fiver free with every 25 staked, 1x per week, hills is a bit more random. Think coral and PP are bet 25 get 5 free 1x per week too.

bet 365 is the best online experience by far but hills and sky bet sit alone in second. Find coral betfred and PP pretty clunky to work with. 

also if you are opening an account make sure you take advantage of the sign up offers on https://www.oddschecker.com/free-bets

good luck mate 👍🏼

Coral are a nightmare to use. Laptop or phone, always freezes :lol: 

13 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

@born a blue nose thanks for that....... think I'm going to go for skybet.....are there any offers to you if you recommend someone?

more than happy for u to get any bonus

Don’t think so mate, cheers for that gesture though 👍🏼