*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have the 2019 Grand National Card?

Its on the Racing Post Site and The Sporting Life but as a webpage. Looking for a PDF of a newspaper one. Paid £16 to the Express tonight for access to their archives but the pages are fucked up and they're missing half of it.

52 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Does anyone have the 2019 Grand National Card?

Its on the Racing Post Site and The Sporting Life but as a webpage. Looking for a PDF of a newspaper one. Paid £16 to the Express tonight for access to their archives but the pages are fucked up and they're missing half of it.

Why ?

What am I missing in the Poland-Andorra game ? 13/20 for over 3.5 match goals ??? I'd expect Lewandowski to get 4 himself. Doesn't appear to be any covid absences etc. Andorra have lost 0-5 to Latvia and 3-1 to Malta in their last few games ffs. Poland only drew the other night so need a big statement win .

Looks a cracking bet. I'd say fire in lads,but I'm half pished and posting a pre match bet tends to be a jinx in here :lol:

I'm on my usual run of missing out my 1 goal every week. 

I feel like the odds have come down so much over the years. I swear I used to get huge returns for a a 4-fold acca that I fancied. Now, I'm lucky to get 10/1.

I remember when they first brought in the X Team to win and both teams to score. I had a treble on Scottish league games that flew in at 67/1. Those odds plummeted after that :lol:

Same with Both Teams to Score in Both Halves. I had a tenner a few years ago on Liverpool vs Arsenal and it was 20/1 for just that game.

I guess once a few people do alright, they just bring the odds right down.

Keep going guys.....we must be doing something right wrong

The boss of the gambling firm Bet365 has been awarded one of the biggest pay packets in UK corporate history.

The highest paid director of Bet365 Group - believed to be founder and majority shareholder Denise Coates CBE - earned a salary of £421m in the year ending 29 March.

She also earned £48m in dividends, taking her total pay to £469m.

2 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

Having a decent run of cash outs that would have been losing bets..... but those 'odds on' games are throwing up crazy results this week

Perfect example...Germany 1/10        getting beat by North F****n Macedonia

Folk that add in 1/10 shots deserve to lose if we’re honest