*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odds in the Q School games for the Snooker are insane. Seems like anyone that was on the tour in the last 10 years get put at 1/6 or so and their opponents are always priced around the opposite. Had a 16/1 double and 11/1 double come in the past few days.

Used that Sky Bet offer of bet a 5p or more on the England game and get a Ā£5 free bet. Stuck the free bet on Lukaku brace at 10s which was decent.

First bit of luck I've had in bloody months, albeit only 50 quid here and there.

Pal of mine has Ā£25 double on the Tennis. He had the girl that won the French and Djoko to win the men's returning a grand or so the fucker. Think he's going to lump a couple of hundred on the Greek lad just to cover himself.

Royal Ascot going not too badly so far.

Winners have been ChipotleĀ  Ā  25/1

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā OxtedĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 7/1

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Berkshire Shadow 12/1

Placed with Vertiginous at 66/1

Ā 

Just a shame there were no acca's.....but, not complaining

32 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Fuck WalesĀ 

I better no be saying Fuck Switzerland in 90 minutes. Stuck a decent amount on Italy, Belgium and England -1 Friday trying to get a wee windfall.

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

I better no be saying Fuck Switzerland in 90 minutes. Stuck a decent amount on Italy, Belgium and England -1 Friday trying to get a wee windfall.

What you looking at winning? Italy looked good first game mate

fingers crossed for ye šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Easy work, Mancini has them playing class. Think Belgium will win? Got them in the acca at 21/20.Ā 

A do aye.Ā 

really risky from the bookies here, best player out obviously from Denmark. I can only assume they are banking on it galvanising them (with help of fans) into some sort of heroic performance.

on paper youā€™d have Belgium about 1/2

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A do aye.Ā 

really risky from the bookies here, best player out obviously from Denmark. I can only assume they are banking on it galvanising them (with help of fans) into some sort of heroic performance.

on paper youā€™d have Belgium about 1/2

Aye I'd agree, don't want to be a bad bastard but I kinda hope just for my bet's sake that they are a bit affected by it still and off it. For Belgium, maybe its because De Bruyne, Witsel not starting yet and Hazard miles off what he is usually at. That's both games they've beenĀ near evens.

On 16/06/2021 at 19:58, born a blue nose said:

What you looking at winning?

BitĀ daft:lol:Ā actually been going to plan so far. Will toy with the idea ofĀ withdrawing this orĀ running with it to seeĀ if England score earlyĀ in the game. When I put this on I thought the resultĀ would be about 3-0 easily but the closer the fixture approaches and money going up,Ā Iā€™m starting to doubt it being asĀ comfortable.

Ā 

6FE544AF-910D-4D06-AEB4-C58603CE2332.jpeg