*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BonjourBonjour said:

Nice....should have put the other fiver in the account on too :P

Ha, I had thought about putting a fiver on it but it's hard enough getting 2 right let alone 5. Don't think I'll lose any sleep over it.

Won £180 on BTTS coupon thanks to a late goal from Ricky Foster and an even later Dann injury time goal, but it really feels pretty insignificant due to the stunning effort from @murzo ! Incredible mate! (tu)

Don't know much about the lad but young Sam Field of West Brom is 12-1 to score anytime against Boro (33-1 to score first) both with William Hill. Whacking a few quid on him on his EPL debut. Think he generally plays in a deeper midfield role but may get a bit more forward today with Yacob and Fletcher also playing.......

Nice one, I had a BTTS treble yesterday with one of the games a late kick off. One team won 3-1 and the other won 3-0 but the other team had a goal disallowed. Would have had a nice cash out from a fiver that I probably would have took. Had a pish day yesterday betting.

Follow a guy on facebook his accumulator bets are shite but his inplay are great he's on a 35 bet winning streak with his inplays after a 33 bet winning streak. Super accumulator tipster on fb. Only thing is refreshing fb waiting for him to put bet up is a pain. 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Lost 80 today. I'm a greedy fuck with  them. Got up to 200 but wanted 4 lol. 

Last week lost 150 twice ffs. Need to stop playing them cause I can't walk away 

I only play the slots now mate maximum 20 quid max. Lost probably close to 20k ob roulette over the years so packed it in! 

Add all the numbers on the board up and it makes 666, the devil machine! :D

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I only play the slots now mate maximum 20 quid max. Lost probably close to 20k ob roulette over the years so packed it in! 

Add all the numbers on the board up and it makes 666, the devil machine! :D

Fucking hate how they say they're random. Always right beside your number you have a fiver on!! 

Met that big nosed fud Stubbs in betfred opposite the thistle hotel. Had his Everton polo on. Think they were playing a friendly with hearts or something. I just thought to myself he must be heavy skint lol 

8 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Fucking hate how they say they're random. Always right beside your number you have a fiver on!! 

Met that big nosed fud Stubbs in betfred opposite the thistle hotel. Had his Everton polo on. Think they were playing a friendly with hearts or something. I just thought to myself he must be heavy skint lol 

They are random. They randomly pick which spins are winners and which are losers. They have s max payout limit. Anyone who puts more than their loose change in a machine that is programmee to guarentee profit deserves to lose their money, it's idiotic.

Just now, wullyRFC said:

They are random. They randomly pick which spins are winners and which are losers. They have s max payout limit. Anyone who puts more than their loose change in a machine that is programmee to guarentee profit deserves to lose their money, it's idiotic.

It's addictive mate. Very addictive. You get drawn in when playing it. I have quite an addictive personality. What I need to do is just not go into these places.