*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone having a flutter on the World Cup of Golf? I think Denmark, and the team of Soren Kjeldsen and Thorbjorn Olesen, have an excellent chance. Kjeldsen terrific driving accuracy, a quality wedge player and both sound putters. Got £20 each-way at 20/1, 1/4 the odds top four.

Can't have the Yanks at the odds despite their record. Fowler not been playing lately and in general not at his best bar the Ryder Cup. Walker has done little since his PGA Championship win. Australia have obvious claims and have had a nibble on the win at 5/1.

Japan and Sweden have strong claims, and to a lesser extent Thailand and Sweden. While there's a bit of a cirus surrounding England after Willett's withdrawal and the Westwood situation.

Shame it's at daft o'clock for us.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Fiorentina 1-0 down already

italian wanks

Thats the one ye hover over thinking "there a bit dodgy" then stick them in only to be arse fucked by them :lol:

See if I was to listen to the voice in my head while putting coupons on I'd have won a fortune

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Thats the one ye hover over thinking "there a bit dodgy" then stick them in only to be arse fucked by them :lol:

See if I was to listen to the voice in my head while putting coupons on I'd have won a fortune

Vigo and Shakthar winning and Ajax all over Panathanikos, I've actually got them on another coupon to score 2+ so they better no let me down, thought that would be a doddle for them :lol:

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Who you got? Ajax 2-0 up now, Celia Vigo 1-0 is the only touch and go one and Fiorentina really letting me down, they need a goal fucking pronto

Ajax, VillaReal, Celta and Shaktar

Ajax, southampton, Red Bull Salzburg, them, VillaReal.

Forgot about Southampton - cunts.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

First one looks good mate, hopefully Celia get a second too coz I've got them and shalke left for a team to score 2+ goals to take to later on, just want a wee bit of luck here man

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Southampton are gash..Only need a draw to qualify and the silly frog has Davis and Austin on the bench..Bring them both on and win the game..and help your coupon..