*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting £125 on Rangers vs Motherwell Both teams to score 4/5 a easy £100 profit for drinking money I just hope we score more than them. Got a feeling this will be a right hard game for us this is the team that put 3 past the tims!

38 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Putting £125 on Rangers vs Motherwell Both teams to score 4/5 a easy £100 profit for drinking money I just hope we score more than them. Got a feeling this will be a right hard game for us this is the team that put 3 past the tims!

You seem right obsessed with the nappy rippers

1 minute ago, The Ghost said:

Today's teams to avoid-

Rochdale

Sheffield Utd

Doncaster

Arbroath

A bit adventurous for me today but couldn't decide who to leave out. Rochdale were close but they are a good price. Accum pays 13/2 or thereabouts. A man can dream.....

Rochdale playing well at the minute. Best of luck mate 

6 hours ago, Easton82 said:

Didn't fancy your chances but Kenny to the rescue. Enjoy the beer!

7 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Today's teams to avoid-

Rochdale

Sheffield Utd

Doncaster

Arbroath

A bit adventurous for me today but couldn't decide who to leave out. Rochdale were close but they are a good price. Accum pays 13/2 or thereabouts. A man can dream.....

LDWL

Hope I didn't put anyone off backing Doncaster!

Rochdale were unlucky though. 4 breakaways against the run of play and, at one point, they won a throw-in.

I'll post my lottery numbers later to help you narrow it down a bit.

i'm off to my bed!

A wee half time donation to the Bookies Benevolent Fund.

Giving Arbroath one more chance. They're better than their recent form and a good price based on that. Going for St Mirren too. They've been up and down but are capable of winning today.

Both around 2/1. 

What a fuck up I had 2day, me and some of the lads have a group chat on whatsapp regarding our bets and any info we may get....anyway 1 of the lads pays for information from a certain source, we've had some good winners and a lot of shite thrown in at times,  anyway he put up his info last night a £10ew double on simmply Sam and elusivity, I forgot all about it 2day when the messages starting rolling in....both won with elusivity returning at 20s.....most of the lads backed them from £2.50 ew to £10 ew

Everycut won from £400 to £1100, apart from me:duh:

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

What a fuck up I had 2day, me and some of the lads have a group chat on whatsapp regarding our bets and any info we may get....anyway 1 of the lads pays for information from a certain source, we've had some good winners and a lot of shite thrown in at times,  anyway he put up his info last night a £10ew double on simmply Sam and elusivity, I forgot all about it 2day when the messages starting rolling in....both won with elusivity returning at 20s.....most of the lads backed them from £2.50 ew to £10 ew

Everycut won from £400 to £1100, apart from me:duh:

Obviously won't care that he paid for it considering it won big but, you could've got that tip for free.

54 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Obviously won't care that he paid for it considering it won big but, you could've got that tip for free.

To be fair he passes all his info on, like I said we have had a lot of good winners but a lot of shite into the bargain,  todays winners for the rest were the icing on the cake.

Arbroath again today doubled up with Brechin. Over 4/1 for the double.

Did 2 singles and a double last week due to the prices and Arbroath gave me my stake back but straight double today.

if you're thinking of backing either, I would seriously reconsider!

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Will Hill have started a 'Your odds' market on selected events each day. Effectively you tweet them what you want odds on and they will give a price and you can see it in their full betting markets. I've not personally tweeted them myself but I think they take all suggestions from everyone where they have given a price and add them to the market. For the Chelsea and Spurs games I've got a headed goal and a goal from outside the box in both games at 80-1. There's a whole range of random multiple bets that might interest some of you. 

04 Feb 2017 - Chelsea v Arsenal - #YourOdds - Multi Match

Tip It

Chel/Arsl & Spurs/Boro - A Header To Be Scored & Goal From Outside the Penalty Area In Each Match @ 80/1

Stake : £5.00

Estimated Returns : £

Also, Betfair, for their live games on BT Sport, they have started an anytime assist market. Kane is 5-1 & Walker 7-1 tonight which is decent so you can get good value. Ben Davies 16s too and he should replace Rose. I had Sane at 7s, Sterling at 3s during the week both of which won. Jesus was also 7s and Carroll was 16s. Obviously they didn't all get assists but some great value for an anytime assist IMO.

Oh and there goes a headed goal for Chelsea, nice start!!