*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Arbroath again today doubled up with Brechin. Over 4/1 for the double.

Did 2 singles and a double last week due to the prices and Arbroath gave me my stake back but straight double today.

if you're thinking of backing either, I would seriously reconsider!

:confused:What a day!

6 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Was sitting watching Arrival there and got bored so thought I'd fuck about with a tenner on 365's Game of Gods or whatever it is they call it. Just cashed out £250.

Film is still pretty shit.

Puggy? Get that in the Cheltenham kitty!

18 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Can hear the sound of the hooves hitting the ground at the start of the first race already mate!

I'm heading down for Tuesday and Wednesday racing this year,  really looking forward to it, I can't wait to see douvan in the flesh.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I'm heading down for Tuesday and Wednesday racing this year,  really looking forward to it, I can't wait to see douvan in the flesh.

Hope you enjoy it mate, the thing that stops me going to the big meetings is the thought of trying to get served at the bars...

3 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Hope you enjoy it mate, the thing that stops me going to the big meetings is the thought of trying to get served at the bars...

Yeah it can be a bit manic at times, we always went down for the 4 days but the Friday just started getting ridiculously busy so the 2 days are more feasible for getting about and served.:cheers:

A wee win tonight for a change on Sheffield Wednesday. All,minus original stake, going on St Mirren tomorrow. A mate who is a Saints fan and is the most pessimistic football fan you could meet actually expects to win tomorrow, so that alone is good enough for me.

If they lose, his funeral will be on Thursday!

Wondering if Carlingford Lough can do it again tomorrow in the 4.00 at Leopardstown.

Horse has made me a good few quid over the years and the way it finished in the same race last year was unbelievable. In the last few going round the last turn and ended up winning by 12L.