*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done quite well for myself past two days, hadnt put a horse on in about 2 months but was out for a few with my Dad and saw that Ascot was on

So yesterday I backed the 2nd fav in the 4.20 Big Orange, won at 5-1 so then decided just to put a few quid on an outsider in the next race, 14/1 e/w came in second so a few bob for that

Then went out today not planning on betting anything since I had my Daughter but she wasnt ready to get picked up yet so I waited in the Pub down the road and had a coffee (havent been drinking much past couple weeks and usually dont at all with my Daughter) and while having my coffee looked at the racing post, decided to put a 50p Lucky 15 Each Way on

2.30 Different League 20/1

3.05 Permian 6/1

3.40 Caravaggio 10/11 F

4.20 Precieuse 8/1

First 3 won £294 quid back :dance: The fourth horse ran well the whole race till about 2fl where he shat it and ended dead last, wouldve had a couple grand otherwise, still im not one to complain about such things. Out of work the now so its the first bit of money ive had to throw about in ages, gonnae take my mum and the wee one out for lunch and maybe head up to the megastore if its restocked

I know a few like the horses so here's a competition to enter for tickets that closes tonight.

Prize  - "VIP evening where you and three friends will enjoy horse racing, fine dining and Culture Club live at Epsom Downs Racecourse. This prize is courtesy of The Jockey Club Live, who have bagged a UK exclusive to host a trio of shows with the Karma Chameleon stars this summer.

Our winners will get to see Boy George and the original Culture Club line-up at Epsom on 20 July.

The prize includes a table for four at The Blue Riband Restaurant for the entire event, a three-course à la carte menu, coffee and mints, cheeseboard, car parking, racecard and betting couriers. You’ll even get a meet-and-greet with Culture Club themselves!

Competition closes at 23:59 on 1 July 2017."

To enter;

Email - notebook@sundaymirror.co.uk

Email heading - Culture Club

Email contents - Name, full address, telephone number!

Alternatively, go to - https://www.facebook.com/notebooklive/ and like and comment on the post with a picture of boy george. 

Entering competitions near closing time is a good tactic for winning so whether or not Karma Chameleon is your bag is irrelevant, it's a freebie, it has horses and grub.