*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

No.  Selections   Event    Event Date  E/W Terms  Odds  Dividend   Bet   TypeResult

1    Here Comes When 

3.35 Goodwood (Race 4)
(Win and Each Way)
Live Stream 02/08/2017     None    20/1     To Run

Stake:  10.00   To Return:  210.00

that was nice :dance:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

730 NM -  mr bossy boots.

was well fancied for goodwood start of the week but withdrawn in favour of this.

750 musselburgh - kikini bamalam.   

I've had good word that a few few of the middleham park racing syndicate are travelling up to musselburgh to see this one run. When their money is down, it's a going day.

540 musselburgh - Kanny Style. 

Won for me last week at catterick and runs today off the same mark. Currently one win from one run at the track.

Good luck ?

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Horrendous day yesterday with the coupons, I'm hoping pats Oscar in the 4.55 at Downpatrick pulls me out a hole, I've had a word for it, Davy Russell on board and confident of a win, currently 9-2.....it was 15-2 this morning, good luck anyone backing it.

Cheers mate stuck a Caitlyn Jenner on it 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Cheers mate stuck a Caitlyn Jenner on it 

Same here, it could be anything, me and my mates have a whatsapp group chat "right shite betting tips" anyway one of the lads pays for information, he has gave us some cracking winners and info in the past but also a lot of shite, the thing I would say is the majority of them are triers cos if the don't win they are narrowly beaten, I've only posted a couple of bits on here before and it came good so here's hoping:cheers:

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Same here, it could be anything, me and my mates have a whatsapp group chat "right shite betting tips" anyway one of the lads pays for information, he has gave us some cracking winners and info in the past but also a lot of shite, the thing I would say is the majority of them are triers cos if the don't win they are narrowly beaten, I've only posted a couple of bits on here before and it came good so here's hoping:cheers:

Keep us informed of any belters he gives u in future if this one wins mate ?

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

No probs mate :tu:

Fucking garbage, don't know if u saw it but nearly got brought down at the 2nd and ended up 30l aff the pace...its been one of those weekends for me....waiting on 5 goals for a goals galore coupon or I'm doon about 70 this weekend :duh: