*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

11 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Thanks for the advice.  I'll be opening an account with Bet365 tomorrow.  I see they're doubling up deposits for new customers so I might just put the £200 in and make the most of it. 

I know a guy who keeps putting small stakes on these long odd accumulators and he's making good money with the buyouts.  I want a piece of that action but doubt I'll be as successful given I don't know much about it.  If I get anywhere I'll put it in here it'll be entertaining if nothing else.

Bet365.PNG

Keep an eye out for there risk free bets too. You'll also maybe qualify for there loyalty bonus, usually from 5-10 quid a week, can be split up to a couple bets. 

Good luck buddy

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Thanks for the advice.  I'll be opening an account with Bet365 tomorrow.  I see they're doubling up deposits for new customers so I might just put the £200 in and make the most of it. 

I know a guy who keeps putting small stakes on these long odd accumulators and he's making good money with the buyouts.  I want a piece of that action but doubt I'll be as successful given I don't know much about it.  If I get anywhere I'll put it in here it'll be entertaining if nothing else.

Bet365.PNG

Read the T&Cs I'm sure you need to bet 3x your £200 bonus to be able to withdraw 

THE_MIGHTY_BEARS,there are some who offer a card now too.I think I seen somewhere on here bet365 offer one,but I know Paddy Power definitely do. Just means you can take money out the cash machine if you have money in your betting account and therefore not wait for the money to hit your bank account.

On 06/09/2017 at 9:31 AM, wullyRFC said:

Defo Bet365 for cash outs. I put that treble on Sat on in shop in Ladbrokes and then set it up on my grid card so I could have the option of cashing out and with 3 teams winning in 87 mins and 89 mins in the other 2 games they were offering me £97 for a £202 coupon. Bet365 would have paid £253 if I did it online and their cash out at that point would have been more than the £202 I ended up winning. 

Corals cashout is pish as well compared to 365. Bet 365 actually make the cashout a viable option where as the other bookies are a waste of time.