*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Tempting mate but wide berthing it

Seeing them at nearly 3/1 and LVG has never came away with anything less than a win against them as man u manager. Really tempted.

Also Basel look a huge price at 2s

Anybody got an E/W shout for today? I look at the 2.00 and Minella Aris at 3/10 with everyone seemingly backing it makes me uneasy and the 2nd fav to me doesn't look any better than than Shanroe Street and Nendrum, when 2nd f is 5-1 and the other two are 14-1 and 16-1, I fancy one of the latter two to place at 1/4 odds.

So far I've paired them with Ballycross in the 3.50 and Borough Boy in the 7.15 but I've not really done any research for today, just a glance and a pick on the basis of some previous observations.

So any E/W shouts get them in lads, cheers.

4 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Anybody got an E/W shout for today? I look at the 2.00 and Minella Aris at 3/10 with everyone seemingly backing it makes me uneasy and the 2nd fav to me doesn't look any better than than Shanroe Street and Nendrum, when 2nd f is 5-1 and the other two are 14-1 and 16-1, I fancy one of the latter two to place at 1/4 odds.

So far I've paired them with Ballycross in the 3.50 and Borough Boy in the 7.15 but I've not really done any research for today, just a glance and a pick on the basis of some previous observations.

So any E/W shouts get them in lads, cheers.

Surprise_Win.jpg

Doing the matched betting yesterday gave me a great win, i had £50 @ 9/1 on Zac Brown win the 1600 at Wolverhampton which meant i would be £32.66 up if he won and if he didn't i'd be no worse off.

Not only did he win but bet365 also upped the odds to 12/1 for "best price guaranteed" which boosted it to a win of £183. That made my day :)

I got a £2 treble up at Ayr yesterday which paid £225, my fourth horse fell at the 2nd last with every chance, my 4 trebles and accumulator would of paid £1600, gutted but still a good lift to start me off for Cheltenham week.

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

Doing the matched betting yesterday gave me a great win, i had £50 @ 9/1 on Zac Brown win the 1600 at Wolverhampton which meant i would be £32.66 up if he won and if he didn't i'd be no worse off.

Not only did he win but bet365 also upped the odds to 12/1 for "best price guaranteed" which boosted it to a win of £183. That made my day :)

My mate has been doing this matched betting and is up £120 in 2 weeks, he is retired and has the time on his hand to do it but it dies seem like a bet you can't lose.

Yeah its good and the quick profits come from taking advantage of the free sign up offers. once they are done your then looking for the like of the risk free in play bets (bet365) and "deposit £10 we'll give you £10 free" offers to come up.

You do need to get the idea of winning big out of your head as it would get really annoying as i've placed bets on about 10 horses and would be up over £1k but the method of matched betting means you also cover the other outcome and for the same horses its cost me about £850, so still up £150 (excluding yesterdays freak result) but knowing my luck if i had just bet on the horses, all would have came 2nd or worse meaning i'd be considerably out of pocket.

I'm only spending about half an hour a couple of times a week and that win yesterday has me about £500 up. Taking this week off to get all winnings and balances returned to my bank account to check the profit margin :D

Lost a fair bit Friday and Saturday but had a tenner on West Ham to win 18/5 and County win & BTTS 13/2 and cashed out £212 when West Ham scored. Another 5 mins and I'd have probably got another 20-30 quid but that put me in profit for the weekend so took it n ran.