Rst Selling Strips In Ibrox Primary School

I think the idea is admirable, ensuring monies do not enter Ashley's pocket but instead are funneled through to the club in the form of a share purchase once the share issue is provided.

I do, however, feel that they should make public every purchase order from their suppliers plus a regular update on sales with a breakdown of any costs and expenses with receipts. This way everyone can purchase such merchandise with the confidence that the monies are being saved in a transparent fashion. Does the RST do this already? If so, why not? It would alleviate any concerns many fans have over any possible misuse of funds.

I think the idea is admirable, ensuring monies do not enter Ashley's pocket but instead are funneled through to the club in the form of a share purchase once the share issue is provided.

I do, however, feel that they should make public every purchase order from their suppliers plus a regular update on sales with a breakdown of any costs and expenses with receipts. This way everyone can purchase such merchandise with the confidence that the monies are being saved in a transparent fashion. Does the RST do this already? If so, why not? It would alleviate any concerns many fans have over any possible misuse of funds.

eskbankloyal would be the person to ask this too he will know i'd think.

Everyone's after the blue pound, must be worth so much more than the Scottish pound?

The RST can do whatever they want, whenever they want, as long as the money they make goes to where they say that it does, and the money is not 'resting' in anyone's private bank account.

I wish them all the very best.

Wouldnt trust them as far as I could spit. I'll buy my stuff through the club, at least I know they actually get some of the oney.

Lost confidence in fan groups after TRFFF and the 500k. Still waiting on the accounts being published.

I wish they would stop promoting as being a way to give money to the club, it isn't.

All you are doing is buying an RST top so they can buy shares.

This is no different from me selling addidas stuff at a higher price and then buying shares in my own name with the profit, actually I should maybe look on alibaba for some stuff and pass it off so I can buy shares, and I guarantee none of the money will go to Ashley.

Its a great time to be a profiteering Rangers fan, so many fans to defraud.

This isnt an alternative to official merch, it isnt raising money for the Club. Its raising money for the RST and whoever runs it, thats not the Club.

If you want the Club to make money from shares then keep your money and buy shares when the share issue comes. Dont give it to these liars.

If 50% of the profit goes to shares, a claim im yet to see proven and I doubt ever will, then wouldnt the club get twice as much money if everyone who bought one of these tops didnt buy one and bought shares instead.

Sadly too many care about siding with these rebel groups more than the club actually making cash.

you mean transparency?

to be clear - they are doing this just now or your suggesting they do this?

"I think its an admirable idea even though i really know nothing about it or if the moneys actually being kept for shares or if were just being lied to"

Its amazing the things youll get people to believe and the amount of money theyll give you and the amount that will blindly follow you if you make a claim on a website with a Rangers badge at the top.

Its a great time to be a profiteering Rangers fan, so many fans to defraud.

This isnt an alternative to official merch, it isnt raising money for the Club. Its raising money for the RST and whoever runs it, thats not the Club.

If you want the Club to make money from shares then keep your money and buy shares when the share issue comes. Dont give it to these liars.

If 50% of the profit goes to shares, a claim im yet to see proven and I doubt ever will, then wouldnt the club get twice as much money if everyone who bought one of these tops didnt buy one and bought shares instead.

Sadly too many care about siding with these rebel groups more than the club actually making cash.

Aye but some people like wearing merchandise so if it's a choice between an RST top and one from the sports direct store Rangers will benifit more from the sales of the the RST tmerchandise than the sports direct merchandise.

Aye but some people like wearing merchandise so if it's a choice between an RST top and one from the sports direct store Rangers will benifit more from the sales of the the RST tmerchandise than the sports direct merchandise.

there's a third choice...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=290423

How do you know that? Wheres tbe figures? Or are you just another sheep that believes whatever theyre told

Rangers get money from SD, I think we all agree on that. Rangers get nothing from the RST or SoS fake merchandise sales. So other than a 'promise' of buying more shares, how does the club benefit, especially as we need the cash now. Feel free to elucidate.

Disclaimer: I am not an Ashley fan but at the moment in order to support the club we need to make the best of a bad situation. Boycotting merchandise does not matter the the other fat controller but does hurt the club.