Ladbrokes Bet At Ibrox In Club Europe

Dunny_01

Sorry, human error. What I meant to say was:

Naw man. That's pure shite that is. See they bookie bastards their always rippin people aff. An see that wee lassie that gied ye the odds she should hiv her cunt kicked in fur even workin fur them. Get yersel a lawyer and take the cunts aw they way. That's your money they stole. An tell Ranger yel no be back till ye get yer money. Their treatin you like a daftie. They dun it tae ma brer. He ripped aw their papers aff the wa but youve goat the law oan your side this time get stuck intae them.

Is that me one of the good guys now?

Naw weres the shifty eyes.....but ur still a wank...get over yerself ya nutcase

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every bookies is legally required to display their t&cs in shop.

1. Maybe in a wee ladbrokes kiosk they aren't displayed- possible line of argument

2. If they are displayed i expect youre fucked...but might be worth reading through to see if theres anything on it. I imagine theres a line saying 'if we fuck up, we dont need to give you it'

Sorry!

They need only refer to the fact that terms and conditions apply, which will be on the betslip as well as probably on some display on the site, and then also make those terms and conditions available in some way, but not necessarily on that shop site. The precedent for this is train tickets, the terms and conditions of travel aren't shown on site but your ticket makes reference to the fact they apply

Sorry, human error. What I meant to say was:

Naw man. That's pure shite that is. See they bookie bastards their always rippin people aff. An see that wee lassie that gied ye the odds she should hiv her cunt kicked in fur even workin fur them. Get yersel a lawyer and take the cunts aw they way. That's your money they stole. An tell Ranger yel no be back till ye get yer money. Their treatin you like a daftie. They dun it tae ma brer. He ripped aw their papers aff the wa but youve goat the law oan your side this time get stuck intae them.

Is that me one of the good guys now?

You'll never be one of the good guys, never. Never, ever.

Naw weres the shifty eyes.....but ur still a wank...get over yerself ya nutcase

Are you really still serious about this?

Somebody's been quoted the wrong price and the other 12 have got in on the action. The rules clearly state that in cases like this you'll be paid out the correct odds. You're getting paid out over the odds.

Now you're at the keyboard hard man act calling me wank and trying to get Rangers involved.

Get a grip of yourself.

Are you really still serious about this?

Somebody's been quoted the wrong price and the other 12 have got in on the action. The rules clearly state that in cases like this you'll be paid out the correct odds. You're getting paid out over the odds.

Now you're at the keyboard hard man act calling me wank and trying to get Rangers involved.

Get a grip of yourself.

Might give Ladbrokes a phone and see what the odds are for you 2 having a square go